Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Clocks / Gauges
chris_psmith

posted on 17/6/11 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
Clocks / Gauges

Hi all, quick intro - I am putting a Locost together for the wife of a friend who passed away at Christmas, it was his pride and joy but was in bits all over the garage / shed / garden etc etc, well you get the idea.
http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/chris_psmith/Terrys%207/
It has been a bit of a voyage of discovery, but the car is now in one piece needing a carb tune and mot, then a coat of paint before I hand it back (idea is she can let her daughters use it or sell it when she has had some real time to think). Along with the car there were a number of spares which I want to sell to try and cover the cost of the build (it would be nice to hand it back without a bill - my time is free and i have only had to spend £46 to get it to this stage).
I have limited knowledge about the history of these parts, so if the prices are miles out let me know, if anything isn't working when you get it I will give you your money back.

So we have:
6 off time clocks, all i believe to be new, retail at £96, how about £40 each plus postage?

2 off Amp meters, again look new, retail at £39.60, how about £20 plus postage?

1 off Speedo, I think this has been used, dated as 2008 part number WWG437015009X, these retail at £214 so how about £70 plus postage and if you want it i will throw in a rev counter (used, mounts off bracket not in dash).

Pair of rear lights, look like trailer lights to me, £10 plus postage if any good to anyone, look like new.

Also got a pair of the door things (you know what i mean, weather kit i guess), can't see that it ever fitted this car so will probably sell them later.

Everything in Bromsgrove if you want to collect, will trade anything for some time doing a carb tune....

Chris

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

greenwood03

posted on 17/6/11 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
u2u'd on the speedo.....

http://southernkitcars.comIntermarque Club for owners in the South/South East

chris_psmith

posted on 20/6/11 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
Clocks now £20 plus postage and ammeters £10 plus postage if it helps.

Chris

chris_psmith

posted on 22/6/11 at 05:43 AM Reply With Quote
Speedo now gone.

I will do an ammeter and clock together for £25 plus postage (or swap for a gear lever gaiter).

Chris

chris_psmith

posted on 30/6/11 at 05:55 AM Reply With Quote
Only 1 ammeter left.

Chris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.