Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: clio 182 aux belt change
donn006

posted on 19/6/11 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
clio 182 aux belt change

hi has anyone on here done a cam belt and aux belt change on a clio 182 ive done loads of belts over the years but this one has to be one of the okward ones ive done the belt hopefully no problem 9aint started it yet the problem is the aux belt i drew a pic of how it came off and replaced it with a new one plus tentioner from renault the problem is it is slightly rubbing against the tentioner spring{looks like a minature shocker) ivve had it off and about 4 times now and still the same any one got any ideas
loggyboy

posted on 19/6/11 at 01:38 PM Reply With Quote
Did you replace pulleys? Did you defo put the pulleys back in the right places? I know its tight but there should be 3-5mm between the bottom of the tenstioner spring and the belt.
loggyboy

posted on 19/6/11 at 01:44 PM Reply With Quote
There is the full manual somewhere, but I can only find this: http://www.getflat.co.uk/pics/3286A-6.pdf

edit:
http://www.getflat.co.uk/phcdownload/file.php?id=5

[Edited on 19/6/11 by loggyboy]

donn006

posted on 19/6/11 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
clio 182 aux belt

hi just looked the link and it looks like ive done the belt properly ive had it on and off several times but cant get the tentioner away from the pulley the pulley can only go on one way
donn006

posted on 19/6/11 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
clio 182 aux belt

ive only took of the tentioner and pulley assembly and replaced it with an original renault one (also orig fanbelt and bottom idler pulley which comes in the kit)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.