Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New build has arrived
sdh2903

posted on 2/7/11 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
New build has arrived

Well it's not a BEC but her engine can be loud when she get's going!

Baby Lily arrived just before midnight on thurs weighing a whopping 10lb 14oz. The birth got quite scary as mum had to be rushed into theatre mid-labour for an emergency caesarian.

Both are absolutely fine thanks to the wonderful staff at the RAH in Paisley and hopefully will be coming home tomorrow

lily
lily

T66

posted on 2/7/11 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
well done, shes a big lass !

Hope mother is well too....

Ivan

MikeR

posted on 2/7/11 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
Congratulations - i'm 4 weeks ahead of you and loving every moment of it. Thought we had a big boy at 9lbs 1oz - She's massive. I know you're other half has been through the mill as we had the emergancy rush to theatre but tell her this - larger babies are supposed to be easier to care for. They sleep longer and are less upperty. If this works out like it has for us, you'll really appreciate it.

Good luck - one thing I don't envy is how you're going to feel in 14 to 28 years time ............ I'd suggest taking up karate and getting the shotgun license now

sdh2903

posted on 2/7/11 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Mum is absolutely fine if not a bit sore!

We also have an 8 yr old girl so it will be karate/shotgun time prob around 2017 ish

Its quite nice having a larger baby, I dont feel as though she will break when you pick her up. The baby in the cubicle next door only weighed 5lb and she is absolutely tiny, I'm not sure my fists of ham could cope with that.

T66

posted on 2/7/11 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
I have three sons and two daughters...

All now adults, all good people....and now a pleasure to be around, most of the time.

Its a long and challenging road bringing up children, and I still step in and out of their lives now when they go wonky, the worries dont get less when they are older, they just get bigger .

Sibling choice of partners is an amusing one, nothing you can say or do makes any difference, its good if you like them, but hard if you dont.

Have fun...

Antnicuk

posted on 2/7/11 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
many congrats to you both, i am 6 months ahead of you, my first was a boy came out at 9lb4 and i thought he was big, actually, he is big, and i think you are right, bigger babies are easier, Oliver has been really good. He sleeps, he eats (lots) and is always smiley and not been ill, long may it last. He is also a right little bruiser and loves nothing more than a little rough play, it amazing how strong he is.

600 BHP per ton, Stylus Brought back from the dead! Turbo Rotary Powered!

Kwik

posted on 2/7/11 at 10:00 PM Reply With Quote
thats a light baby, i was 11lbs

congratulations as well,

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Confused but excited.

posted on 2/7/11 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
MAGIC!
Congratulations to you both.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

Bigboystoys

posted on 2/7/11 at 11:48 PM Reply With Quote
Congratulating you both. My lady keeps on about kids but at the moment I have more than enough with the kit car and dog.
Guinness

posted on 3/7/11 at 07:54 AM Reply With Quote
Congratulations!

We've got a blue one that is 10 years old and a pink one that is almost 2.

kipper

posted on 3/7/11 at 09:29 AM Reply With Quote
new build

Well done that man, Takes me back to when my two arrived,I was worn out after pacing up and down and the wife just laid in bed the whole time.
Anyhow now the fun begins, word of warning........do be careful with the emissions on the little bugger , It took us about 18 months to get ours to run cleanly.
You will find the optional extra's add up quickly too.We opted for a four wheel chassis (some are called prams) but there are some very good three wheeled ones now.
Oh well , must dash, mine is bringing their recent arrival round for me to entertain while they go out .
Denis.

Where did that go?
<<<<

franky

posted on 3/7/11 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
Congratulations

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.