Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MX5 project for sale plus some tools
pdm

posted on 10/11/11 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
MX5 project for sale plus some tools

Hi

After a good start I've lost interest in my project MX5, linkydink to my build thread.

I was going to get it resprayed and get all the underside sorted, sills etc etc but I just don't really have the time and me and the wife looked like divorcing a couple of months back and I need to fix that. I've been trying to get going on a few projects over last few years and I think the time has come to admit defeat especially with all that's going on. I haven't worked on it since August and I really don't think I'm cut out for it.

All of the car is there except the air conditioning parts. I have a 1.8 prop and a manual rack to go with it as well as originals. It's has a HKS manifold which is blowing and after market five spoke alloys.

It's properly stripped down, SORN'd, I have V5.

Looking for £350 for everything which is basically, shell, running gear, wheels, engine and all the bits I've removed so far panels interior etc etc which have all been dryed stored and well kept.

It'll need trailering.

Not really interested in breaking it I just want someone to pick it all up, hand me some cash and take it away.

I think my build diary as was has all it's history in it - I've got last couple of MOTs and it's done 189km - that said mechanically even after my ham fisted attempts it's spot on. To be fair you could probably bolt it back together and put it through an MOT or do what I wanted which was tidy it up - the inner sills look rusty but nothing has broken through.

So £350 ono.

I also have an UNUSED Clarke 160TM MIG welder which cost £335 from Machnine Mart linkydink - I bought it took it home, put it in the garage and there it has sat since. Looking for £250 for that.

And I have a 100ltr 3HP compressor cost £360 linkydink - same deal - got it home, I've run it twice since. It has a couple of small scrapes on it where it's been stored but nothing serious. Looking for £275 for that. I have a five piece kit which is probably only good for blow gun and tyre inflator, a 1/2 inch windy impact wrench - with compressor looking for £300 all in.

PM me if interested - thanks for looking. Located in Hilton Derby DE65.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.