Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Breaking 98 'S' Peugeot 406 1.9TD Estate
a4gom

posted on 18/1/12 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
Breaking 98 'S' Peugeot 406 1.9TD Estate

I won't recap on everything in my previous posts but basically I have a 1998 Peugeot 406 1.9TD Estate in dark metallic green which I am breaking for spares before I weigh in whats left. The car had either a cam belt or tensioner failure which has broken the cam. As far as I know the rest of the engine is fine, the car was a good runner beforehand. The car has done about 135k, it's about 5k into a new clutch, a couple of hundred miles into new front pads, I got a warning for trackrod ends at the last MOT and they were both changed. It has a nokia hands free kit fitted, roof rack, continental winter tyres, Tow bar.

Everything is available, I'm happy to remove and post or deliver subject to time / value but I'm not going to spend hours removing something for a couple of quid. The car is parked on my mothers drive so I don't have engine lifts, ramps etc (feel free to call over and remove yourself if it's going to take a while or in a tricky place). I also have another gearbox with 72k on it.

If you want something which would make it unmovable you'll have to give me a couple of weeks to get it on the trailer first

If anyone is interested, wants more info, pics etc just give me a shout.
Car is in Oakworth, BD22.

Andy

Perfect planning prevents pi$$ poor performance!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.