Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: best places to advertise car
jabbahutt

posted on 5/3/12 at 12:02 PM Reply With Quote
best places to advertise car

Morning all

Well think it's about time to seel the car. Since the arrival of my daughter I'm just not getting time to tinker in the garage and when the weathers nice for driving I'm always doing something with the family.

So welcome opinions on where best to advertise the car for sale. I'll be looking to also shift a lot of the non standard tools such as hoist/stands and engine tools such as pulley pullers etc along with a 2.0 zetec which is dismantled in boxes.

Any advice on where to advertise and should I sell as a package with the tools etc or sell seperately?

Thanks
Nigel

eddie99

posted on 5/3/12 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
I'd say best places are here and on Pistonheads. Pistonheads have a section for garage bits, good for hoists etc...

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
jabbahutt

posted on 5/3/12 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the prompt reply Eddie. I'll get the car MOT's towards the end of this month and then start advertising. If anyone is intersted in garage kit keep and eye open as the stuffs all in really good condition.

Antnicuk

posted on 5/3/12 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
i sold my whole package in a week, i did a full write up on ebay and then put a link to the ebay on pistonheads. I like ebay as you can lots of pictures and a decent write up which i think is the difference between selling a car and not.

600 BHP per ton, Stylus Brought back from the dead! Turbo Rotary Powered!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.