Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 750 members testing / racing at Silverstone.
procomp

posted on 27/3/12 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
750 members testing / racing at Silverstone.

Hi

If you have had the email regarding having to leave the circuit after Fri testing.
Giles has sorted it with them. Those testing on Friday will have access from 7pm Thur. Those who have a garage booked will be given the garage they have been allocated for sat/Sun race days. You will now NOT have to vacate Fri evening. Those who are arriving Fri evening for sat/sun racing will have access from 8pm maybe a little earlier once they have cleaned the site up after testing.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ernie

posted on 27/3/12 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
8PM???
I am hoping to arrive around 4pm, does that mean I'm not allowed in

PANDE FIRE & SECURITY SYSTEMS

procomp

posted on 27/3/12 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

I would work on that basis and see what happens when you turn up. If your lucky someone working there may have found some common sense by then.
At least now those testing on Friday are not going to be thrown out at 6pm and made to re enter Sat morning.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
f750sgr

posted on 27/3/12 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
This all sounds a bit extreme even for Silverstone.
I don't think the guys on the gate are that bothered about what time you turn up, besides, there's a whole lot more to the Silverstone site than club racing on the National Circuit. I'll be arriving about 7, we'll see what happens.

Sean

procomp

posted on 28/3/12 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

Never underestimate just how unhelpful they can be at Silverstone. The most unfriendly circuit in the UK.
Pembrey is in Wales.

Cheers Matt

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.