Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tongue in cheek
Triton

posted on 10/4/12 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
Tongue in cheek

As title this shirt is mainly tongue in cheek but 10% goes to Mesothelioma Charity Trust as I have very good reasons to support this trust and the marvellous work/research they are doing to figure how/why/what can be done for asbestos related cancer sufferers. My Dad was recently diagnosed with Meso and it's a right bitch!! It has the potential to have affected almost all of us. The old fella has never been a builder or worked in a ship yard. Before he retired he was a tool maker.

Tongue in cheek

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 10/4/12 at 01:31 PM Reply With Quote
unless i'm missing a joke, i think his names spelled wrong...

i've just noticed you spelled it right on the ebay title, but not the tshirt. i'm confused now lol

[Edited on 10/4/12 by blakep82]

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

designer

posted on 10/4/12 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

10% goes to Mesothelioma Charity

I don't decry your efforts but I know the T shirt business through Greenpeace and a 10% donation is very little from a £9.99 + £1.99 P&P T-shirt!

[Edited on 10-4-12 by designer]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.