Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Thanks to Danny & the lads at MK
lewis

posted on 27/4/12 at 07:19 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks to Danny & the lads at MK

I drove up to MK yesterday from down south (534miles!) to pick up lots of parts for my Indy rebuild,all parts I ordered were there waiting for me after a really quick turnaround from the time I ordered,had a good look round and all were very friendly so big thanks to Danny for sorting all my parts & making a set of brake lines while I waited that weren't on my list,top service.

I am a driving god!..........sort of

Daddylonglegs

posted on 27/4/12 at 07:52 AM Reply With Quote
Good to see some companies are still very much about the customer

Well done MK!

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

designer

posted on 27/4/12 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
Shame they can't do it all the time!

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/21/viewthread.php?tid=169236

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
john_p_b

posted on 27/4/12 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by designer

what is it you're hoping to achieve by constantly bleeting on about this? it's not even your order that they have screwed up is it? it's like going back a few years there was a scottish guy who had some real issue with MK for no other reason than a lot of people said they were good and in his opinion they weren't, he made it his personal mission in life to stir up trouble on every thread he could and subsiquently became quite disliked on this forum, don't go the same way as him!

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

A1

posted on 27/4/12 at 08:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by john_p_b
quote:

what is it you're hoping to achieve by constantly bleeting on about this? it's not even your order that they have screwed up is it? it's like going back a few years there was a scottish guy who had some real issue with MK for no other reason than a lot of people said they were good and in his opinion they weren't, he made it his personal mission in life to stir up trouble on every thread he could and subsiquently became quite disliked on this forum, don't go the same way as him!

+1. shut yer geggie.

welderman

posted on 27/4/12 at 08:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by A1
quote:
quote:

+2. shut yer geggie.

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

woodster

posted on 27/4/12 at 08:52 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by A1
quote:
quote:

+1. shut yer geggie.

fair point well made

designer

posted on 27/4/12 at 09:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

constantly bleeting on about this?

Show me?

quote:

shut yer geggie

Ditto!

Do you know what forums are for?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Steve Hignett

posted on 27/4/12 at 09:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by welderman
quote:
Originally posted by A1
quote:
quote:

+2. shut yer geggie.

+ 23..................

Oh and well done for the good service plus extras while you wait...

[Edited on 27/4/12 by Steve Hignett]

Daddylonglegs

posted on 27/4/12 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
+ another 1 with the geggie thing!

It winds me up that people are quick to slag someone down but not so quick to praise them up.

We're none of us perfect.

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

Neville Jones

posted on 27/4/12 at 09:22 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Hignett
quote:
Originally posted by welderman
quote:
Originally posted by A1
quote:
quote:

+2. shut yer geggie.

+ 23..................

Oh and well done for the good service plus extras while you wait...

[Edited on 27/4/12 by Steve Hignett]

Sounds like an ad for the 'massage parlour' where I used to drop fellas off, when I was cab driving to pay for my uni!

ssc28

posted on 27/4/12 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
I placed an order with them previously and said I'd collect on a specific day. It suited me to combine it with a trip south. I arrived to collect my wishbones, steering rack, modified hubs, mushroom inserts, poly bushes and spacers etc to find that nothing was ready. They didn't seem to be able to place my order. However in mid Friday afternoon they stopped everything and fabricated the wishbones, modified my exchange rack and hubs, cut me spacers and within less than a hour I was leaving with all my parts. That for me is what customer service is about. They made a mistake, don't we all, but the went out if their way to rectify it and help me. I for one can't fault MK.
john_p_b

posted on 27/4/12 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

constantly bleeting on about this?

Show me?

quote:

shut yer geggie

Ditto!

Do you know what forums are for?

i know perfectly well what forums are for yes. i just don't understand people who have nothing better to do that try to stir up trouble on them, you seem quite happy to be stood at the side trying to stir up a fight of some sort but don't have anything constructive to add to it? have you personally had a bad expereince with the guys at MK? if you have then fair enough, i must have missed where you posted about that and what the outcome of it is, from reading the top 5 current threads in the MK section you are now in 2 of them posting negative things about the company which from what i can see without going through your post history (as i have a life and a job i won't be doing this), has no substance to back up your issues with them?

oh, and while we're at it, unless i'm sadly mistaken and i stand to be corrected if i'm wrong but the "shut yer geggie" (no idea what a geggie is!?) comment was not actually meant for me!!

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

kevmcdo

posted on 27/4/12 at 10:24 AM Reply With Quote
Yet another good news thread sabotaged with a negative response that will do nothing but harm, why?
It's no wonder that companies and the country at large cant break free of the recession we currently find ourselves in, get a grip and move on for crying out loud and let companies learn from their mistakes without them getting dragged up from the past every time someone dares congratulate them for doing something right!

lewis

posted on 27/4/12 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
I thought it would be more that 2post before the anti MK mob woke up! Talking from my dealings & the first time I have met danny & the lads,my order was ready & extra parts were made for me while I waited,can't say fairer than that.

I am a driving god!..........sort of

INDY BIRD

posted on 27/4/12 at 01:05 PM Reply With Quote
Well done mk I have always had good dealings with them, hence my user name from years back,

Also what the people who are slagging them off and building them cars don't realise is if they ever come to sell there cars and try to get the manufacturer a bad pupation it could devalue there car as people may not want to buy them if they do a search on them and all this shxt comes up,

No manufacturer who builds these reps are perfect all have there faults bu
T treat them with respect and I'm sure you will get it in return and prob resolve the issues faster,

Hope the build goes well

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.