Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bits for sale on e-bay
jdominicd

posted on 14/5/12 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
Bits for sale on e-bay

Gents
Have these items spare and am putting them on flea bay if anyone is interested:-

1. Set of 4 Smiths revolution wheels came off my S6 they are 7Jx15 with 100/4 or 108/4 pod and an ET of 30 putting them up for 99p with no reserve.
15' alloy wheels 100 pcd 108 pcd x4 ET 30 7 x 15 revolution silver NO RESERVE | eBay

2. ERA sump from my Zetec silver top, don't need anymore as have a Raceline sump. Comes with oil pick up pipe and bolts Tiger sell these for £214 plus £54 for the pick up, starting bid £100

Zetec silver top ERA sump for Kit car, Tiger locost westfield etc | eBay

3 Steel petrol tank (minus the sender) sizes are 19.1 cm wide x 22cm high x 71.3cm. Tiger sell them for £120, starting bid £50

tiger locost westfield kit car steel petrol tank | eBay

Thanks
John
All items need to be collected from Lincoln, however I am at Rockingham racing next Fri/Sat/Sun or they could be at Kettering at my son's house or I am at Teeside Aerodrome on the 22/23rd May if it makes it easier to pick them up from there.
Attached Images:

[Edited on 15/5/12 by jdominicd]

mikeb

posted on 14/5/12 at 02:26 PM Reply With Quote
Will check sizes for the tank when I get home, I'm near kettering to, what are you after for the wheels?

[Edited on 14/5/12 by mikeb]

jdominicd

posted on 15/5/12 at 06:46 AM Reply With Quote
No problems with the tank I am racing at Rockinham this weekend but the auction doesn't finish till I think 7 so will be back in Lincoln however my son is back in Lincoln the following weekend so could take it down with him then if you are successful. As to the tyres there is no reserve and I have 2 bids on already was really looking for £100.
Cheers
John

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.