Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 750MC KIT FORSALE **LOOK**
Halemini

posted on 26/6/12 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
750MC KIT FORSALE **LOOK**

Due to a new addition to the family I very reluctantly I have to sell my kit of bits I have been building up over the past year or so.

The plan was to make a very competitive 750MC eligible race car. I currently run a business 'Aero Automotive Ltd' building and maintaining numerous championship winning racing cars and have been involved in racing and engineering all my life. I have raced competitively myself and this was a personal project to enable me to get back in the seat again.

Here is a brief break down of the kit:

* 1300 Kent Engine - Ready to be built, re-bored to +90 Decked square to the crank and 4thou off piston tops. New Big end and Main shells. Brand new AE18647 Plus 90 pistons. New Cam bearings. New 'From Billet' Kent Cam. A selection of heads, one VERY VERY good standard ported head (Searched through a LOT of heads to find this one) needs valve guides and skimming to achieve Correct compression ratio. Modified Sump. Spare Block/Heads. Spare set of brand new AE18647 +20 pistons. GT inlet manifold. LOADS of spares - 3 engines worth.
* 5 Speed GT gearbox from a 2.8 V6 Capri
* 'Mini Lite' Wheels with Correct Yoki tyres
* Complete front Wishbones uprights, hubs and brakes all new bearings and bushes.
* Part built Professionally made chassis 90% complete with full computer analysed suspension geometry giving improved and controlled Roll centre and camber during Roll. (Complete MSA compliant Roll Cage can be manufactured if Required). Pedal Box.
* Rear Axle housing and Diff - (needs Brakes)
* Loads of other bits and bobs - too much to list.

£1200

For further information or to arrange viewing please contact me on 07540535683.

Dave Cameron
Aero Automotive Ltd

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Halemini

posted on 26/6/12 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
I would prefer to sell the complete kit together, that said I could split if there is enough interest in all the parts.

I'm located near Malvern Worcestershire if you would like to view the bits.

[Edited on 26/6/12 by Halemini]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.