Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Knockhill Track Time - 19th August
GreigM

posted on 16/7/12 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote
Knockhill Track Time - 19th August

For a couple of months now I've been trying to arrange some track time at Knockhill - I was initially asked to do it by the WSCC, but after a lot of interest they have failed to come through with enough bookings, so if anyone here is interested feel free to sign-up.

Basically we're taking a session at their hot hatch day and filling it with 7-style cars - it means you get to play with other similarly capable cars and steer clear of the regular hot hatch punters who can be a bit mental at times.

Cost works out to £65.

Full details are here:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/93850-knockhill-track-day-19th-august-2012/

If you are interested and have any questions, please let me know either here or on WSCC.

bigfoot4616

posted on 16/7/12 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
i'm already booked on as is andyd.

been wanting to try knockhill for a few years

parkiboy

posted on 16/7/12 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
i'm tempted but i dont know if i can be bothered with the 6 hour drive lol!.. ill have a think and get back to you!
johnny chimpo

posted on 16/7/12 at 09:08 PM Reply With Quote
I could be up for this. Only thing putting me off is the thought of booking up and then the weather being crap on the day!
Andy D

posted on 17/7/12 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johnny chimpo
I could be up for this. Only thing putting me off is the thought of booking up and then the weather being crap on the day!

The weather will be what it will be. If it helps any, I've done a total of four trackdays this year, and they've all been bone dry.. some of them were even sunny! Could be pushing my luck at Knockhill, but it's a rare chance to drive the circuit in an all kit car group, go for it!

Andy D

posted on 19/7/12 at 01:26 PM Reply With Quote
Well, the jetstream's on the move, there will be wall to wall sunshine at Knockhill on August the 19th.
johnny chimpo

posted on 19/7/12 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy D
Well, the jetstream's on the move, there will be wall to wall sunshine at Knockhill on August the 19th.

So they keep saying, although they also said it would be dry today and that sure ain't happened.

owelly

posted on 19/7/12 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
Is that £65 for 15 minutes x up to six sessions? So an hour and a half?

[Edited on 19/7/12 by owelly]

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.