Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: cheap flights
omega0684

posted on 17/7/12 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
cheap flights

evening all,

im after some cheap flights to budapest, flying out on the 15th of September, returning 22nd or 23rd.

Anyone know anyone in the business or can recommend an air line, i am searching the generic "google searched" sites but just thought i would put it out there.

All the best

Alex

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Nickp

posted on 17/7/12 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
Tried this? - http://www.skyscanner.net/
big-vee-twin

posted on 17/7/12 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Look up Charter Flights too on google usually cheaper than skyscanner

Duratec Engine is fitted, MS2 Extra V3 is assembled and tested, engine running, car now built. IVA passed 26/02/2016

http://www.triangleltd.com

Toprivetguns

posted on 17/7/12 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
Skyscanner is a definite recommend.

A few tips for budapest, if your taking a taxi from the airport to the city, book a legimate one from the terminal.

Illegal taxi's are notorious for ripping off tourists.

Only drive as fast as your angel can fly... !

omega0684

posted on 17/7/12 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Toprivetguns
Skyscanner is a definite recommend.

A few tips for budapest, if your taking a taxi from the airport to the city, book a legimate one from the terminal.

Illegal taxi's are notorious for ripping off tourists.

Cheers for the advice, i have some friends that live in Budapest, they will be pickng me up (i hope, lol)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 17/7/12 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
Haha, don't you just love Ryan air, Return Flight £79, then £70 to check in a 20 kg bag! WTF!

BenB

posted on 17/7/12 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
And after recent events I'd avoid Sleazyjet.
Booked months ago for a flight to Croatia. Two weeks to go I get an e-mail.

"we've made a few changes to your travel arrangements but if you want a refund we can give you your money back"

My 0830 flight (for which I had parking arranged and a hire car at the other end) is now leaving at 0600 hours. Great. Will they compensate me for the money I'm going to lose re-arranging. Will they f#ck as like. So I can either haemorrhage money getting a last minute (and therefore more expensive flight) or I can suck it up and lose a load of cash sticking with those Easyjet wank stains.

Bastards.

On the other hand their in-flight entertainment is wonderful. Not. Gits. Just didn't want to end on a bad note

morcus

posted on 17/7/12 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
I've flown with easy jet more than any other airline and only had a problem once that wasn't there fault, a plane at stanstead had a problem which blocked the plane I was getting on from getting to the gate.

Your best bet is to look in as many places as you can, sometimes though it can be cheaper going direct through the airline companies. My dad used to book min breaks to go places because the whole package was often cheaper than just going there on the train.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

peteday_uk@btinternet.com

posted on 18/7/12 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
Did you get an email from Emma?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.