Author: Subject: Prince Harry
Jon Ison

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
Prince Harry

So what I say.
perksy

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
I'm not a Royalist but there's something about him i like
He never looks that comfortable in a tie and would rather be out on the lash with his mates and a few ladies
So fair play to him

Ninehigh

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
What's he done now?

MikeR

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
He's been out with his mates, got a bit drunk and had some pictures taken by his mates (i think). He seems to have forgotten his clothes and has a very pretty girl in tow.

Their is something about Will's and Harry. Will's will make a good king, he carries himself very well. You know he'll do the country proud. Harry makes a great younger brother. He's the one we all go "eh up, he's at it again, he's one of the lads". A sort of Prince Philip but not quite as controversal.

thunderace

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/14/prince-harry-whos-my-daddy/ think it this again lol
violentblue

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
my question is how they got the pictures.
not that what he was doing was all that innocent, but how is it right that they're taking pictures in what should be private place.

a few pics of my other projects

bi22le

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
What's he done now?

Lost greece on a one off roulette bet in vagas or somehting. Apparently he was very embarressed so tried to win the money back by using valencia in the one arm bandit section.

Gave up in the end and played "spot little prince" with some hot women, who wouldn't!!!

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

mookaloid

posted on 22/8/12 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
Absolutely - so what?

I like him - I think most blokes would be glad if he was a mate

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

snapper

posted on 22/8/12 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
He passes the " I'd have a beer with him" test
Prince Andrew was the same.
The Armed Forces is a good place for the young Royals.

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

Chippy

posted on 22/8/12 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
So what I say.

Think you should of added a "WHO GIVES A S**T" in the poll, I for one certainly don't. Wish the state would pay for me to play the fool, which seems to happen for the, (younger), royals. Cheers Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

blakep82

posted on 22/8/12 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chippy
quote:
So what I say.

Think you should of added a "WHO GIVES A S**T" in the poll, I for one certainly don't. Wish the state would pay for me to play the fool, which seems to happen for the, (younger), royals. Cheers Ray

there was, its just above the one that says 'awesome', and its labelled 'locostbuilders' takes you straight back to the main page

for me, total lad!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

craig1410

posted on 22/8/12 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote
"Strip Billiards" - Seriously!

ROFL! Sounds like fun!

In billiards, an "in-off" scores you points, why should this little 'in-off' be any different??

Harry had better watch out though, Grandma is acquainted with 007 James Bond now so.....

maccmike

posted on 22/8/12 at 11:46 PM Reply With Quote
top bloke
RK

posted on 23/8/12 at 01:32 AM Reply With Quote
Another Royal wanker. Too much time on their hands and too much money. F#@kem all.

I'd love to say they're your problem, but their not unfortunately. That said, I don't wanna be a Yank.

[Edited on 23/8/12 by RK]

[Edited on 23/8/12 by RK]

T66

posted on 23/8/12 at 05:09 AM Reply With Quote
He is to the Royals, what Princess Margeret was....

Likes a drink, doesnt give a poo based on he does not have to behave like his/her older brother/sister.

Harry is never going to be King just like Margeret was never going to be Queen.

RK - Id much sooner have the Royals than some elected knob end in a suit, Blair,Cameron,Brown,Clogg, need I continue....their egos and bullshit are already too much.

scootz

posted on 23/8/12 at 06:30 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snapper

Work used to bring me into contact with them when they were on their hols up north.

I've spoken with Prince Andrew several times and he is one of the last people I would want to have a beer with. I thought he was very self-centred. No manners and his chat was all about 'me, myself and I'.

Never met Prince Harry, but he did zoom past me as a youngster on his dirt bike on the golf course once. Clearly the estate workers knew him well as one shouted a few choice words at him as he cut up the fairway!

Prince William is a lovely lad. Happy to chat and very polite. If you've done something for him (even though it's your job), then he'll take the time to thank you.

Others in the 'good spud' category are the Queen, Prince Charles, and Princess Anne.

Prince Phillip is definitely Andrews father. He's not a nice man!

It's Evolution Baby!

Irony

posted on 23/8/12 at 07:24 AM Reply With Quote
He's a good lad!

It really gets my goat when people say 'the state paying for the Royals again!'. This is totally WRONG. The Windsors own a huge amount of property all over the UK. Huge amounts, this is rented to businesses and other parties and the proceeds of this rent goes into government coffers. This rent far exceeds their 'royal allowance'. People just assume the royals cost the tax payer money because the Windsors don't flash there actual wealth around.

40inches

posted on 23/8/12 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
What Irony said

David Jenkins

posted on 23/8/12 at 07:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:
I've spoken with Prince Andrew several times and he is one of the last people I would want to have a beer with. I thought he was very self-centred. No manners and his chat was all about 'me, myself and I'.

My brother was telling me a story a while back - he was a Wing Commander, and one day he came into the officers' mess in a foul mood after some RAF business went wrong (my brother has quite a temper!). He pushed his way fairly aggressively past a group of junior officers who were in his way. Another officer told him "you've just pushed Prince Andrew into the wall!"

Apparently my brother's response was along the lines of "So what? The prat shouldn't be standing in the middle of the corridor blocking the way..."

ed1max

posted on 23/8/12 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by Chippy
quote:
So what I say.

there was, its just above the one that says 'awesome', and its labelled 'locostbuilders' takes you straight back to the main page

for me, total lad!

Spot on.

chillis

posted on 23/8/12 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
Was gonna say - does anybody care - but obviuosly a few of you do
wilkingj

posted on 23/8/12 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by T66
He is to the Royals, what Princess Margeret was....
Likes a drink, doesnt give a poo based on he does not have to behave like his/her older brother/sister.
Harry is never going to be King just like Margeret was never going to be Queen.

RK - Id much sooner have the Royals than some elected knob end in a suit, Blair,Cameron,Brown,Clogg, need I continue....their egos and bullshit are already too much.

Well.... You either love 'em or hate them...

I agree with T66, would you rather have the others, or even a twat like Nixon (only remembered by us oldies), or Clinton. Who will Screw over the country (or another person) for their own ends / gains.

You have to have a Head of State. Elected ones are in it for the power, money and glory, not to mention the life pension.
Whether you like the Queen or not, she has faithfully served the country, without much of a scandal on her part (I'm not counting the others).
You don't think the Queens has no say in what happens in the Gov't. She may not be directly in control, but she brings a huge amount of stability, as he has had more years of experience than almost any of the politicians. Its why the PM goes and see her on a regular basis, and its not just for a cup of tea and a cucumber sandwich with the crusts cut off either!

I would rather a loyal person doing it for the love of the country than a money grabbing power hungry, self agrandising prat like the others, who are only there for a few years untill they get kicked out.

ANY country needs stability and clear reasoning at the top. Otherwise you end up with power crazy dictators, civil war, military coups etc etc, as seen in other countries.

I believe its PART of what keeps the UK relatively safe and stable when compared to other countries.

Finally, I would NOT want to be any part of the Royal Family, however distant, as they live their lives under the public microscope.
As for getting huge handouts.... If we had an elected President, he/she would have staff and a version of AirForce One, the Whitehouse, etc etc. All of which cost money to run and maintain. It could actually be MORE expensive!

I'd rather stick with the Queen, and hope we never see the Likes of people like Nixon, Bush, or Clinton (I did not have sex with that woman!) as head of state in this country. Its what sets us apart from the rest of the world.

Just my 2d's worth.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 23/8/12 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
The got pictures of harry and willy in same guy DOH brit papers to scared to print pictures but web is full of them

RK

posted on 23/8/12 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
There will always be excessively rich people who got it by inheritance from thugs, now perfectly respectable business people, but that doesn't mean we have to like them. If they don't want to be in the spotlight however, it isn't hard to avoid it: just move away to somewhere else that cares a lot less, and get a real job if you get your allowance cut off.

I knew I was a simple colonist when I saw the trooping of the colour once, and was told off by someone I was in front of, called a "maple leaf". Gave me a good lesson: it is your thing, not ours, and all those visits they make over here are just for show, for sucking up. We will ALL become Americans though (with all due respect to them), if these present people are replaced by elected officials.

big-vee-twin

posted on 23/8/12 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:

Work used to bring me into contact with them when they were on their hols up north.

Never met Prince Harry, but he did zoom past me as a youngster on his dirt bike on the golf course once. Clearly the estate workers knew him well as one shouted a few choice words at him as he cut up the fairway!

Prince William is a lovely lad. Happy to chat and very polite. If you've done something for him (even though it's your job), then he'll take the time to thank you.

Others in the 'good spud' category are the Queen, Prince Charles, and Princess Anne.

Prince Phillip is definitely Andrews father. He's not a nice man!

Agree have met Andrew and he is a right royal tw*t

Duratec Engine is fitted, MS2 Extra V3 is assembled and tested, engine running, car now built. IVA passed 26/02/2016

http://www.triangleltd.com

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.