Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK INDY new registration
MAB

posted on 13/9/04 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote
MK INDY new registration

Noticed an MK Indy for sale on Ebay at present - it has a new 03 reg - does anyone know how to go about this and what is required? - whats the difference between having a Q plate, an age related plate - or a new style? - is there a rule book somewhere!?
john_p_b

posted on 13/9/04 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
if it had a new plate then it was built using totally new parts straight off the shelf, age related plate would be using the registration from a doner vehicle that the majority of parts were taken from and Q plate would be cos its made of random parts a bit like mine will no doubt be!
chrisg

posted on 14/9/04 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
In fact to get an new registration you can use one major component that is reconditioned - most people go for the engine as this is the most expensive, you need receipts for everything else.

Cheers

Chris

[Edited on 14/9/04 by chrisg]

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.