Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Boost controller bling suggestions
jonabonospen

posted on 14/2/13 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
Boost controller bling suggestions

Just in the process of doing the layout design for my dash on my Mac#1 Worx and have got the clocks and switches all measured and cut out now. But was just thinking about it and decided I wanted something else in there. Something that looked impressive and which was a bit bling perhaps.

First thoughts went to thinking about having a dash installed TomTom. Now I have just been thinking and I am assuming that as I am putting in a turbo ZX10R, I will need some sort of boost controller so I can switch between boost levels. Now this could be the bling thing.

Has anybody got any suggestions on any particular boost controllers for practicality? For looks? for performance? Just for bling factor?

What about other displays? Anybody know of any bling type dash display that shows impressive fancy stuff like G-force and stuff?

MAC#1 ZX10R WORX BUILD BLOG: http://mac1-zx10r-worx-build-blog.tumblr.com/

MY PERSONAL BLOG: http://jonabonospen.tumblr.com/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
needforspeed

posted on 14/2/13 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
apexi avcr or blitz sbc had both and borth are very very good!
b3ngy

posted on 14/2/13 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
^^^both are good and would look good in the dash, however if you want a decent boost controller thats half the price of the above try the gizzmo ibc. Only problem is its a bit boring to look at.
imp paul

posted on 15/2/13 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
hi a lot of people seem to like this model as it is very easy to use and nice to look at Brand New TurboSmart E-Boost 2 Electronic Boost Controller - 60mm - 0-60PSI | eBay

hope this mite help cheers

paul or if you feel like spending this is the best http://www.bigccracing.com/shop/product.asp?idproduct=76&source=thumb

[Edited on 15/2/13 by imp paul]

johnny chimpo

posted on 15/2/13 at 02:11 PM Reply With Quote
As above would definately recommend a avcr, a should also satisfy the bling factor.
beaver34

posted on 20/2/13 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
i use a aem tru boost along with there wideband gauge, both match and look nice easy to read and use and cheap

the other EBC apart from the gizmo are alot of dosh!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.