Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Today I got told off
snapper

posted on 24/4/13 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
Today I got told off

Definatelly a day to drive to work, its a good drive wide roads with roundabouts followed by some dual carriageway stuff if you haven't got past someone then some realy fine country stuff.
Anyway I did the usual early on then as approaching a roundabout joined a small que, a fiesta I had dispatched earlier drew up on the inside lane, slowed next to me and the 30 year old mum of two looked over and gave a disapproving wag of the head then drove off.
I felt like I had been told off by my mum then realised I am 26 years older than her, engaged 1st and acted like a teenager for the next 15 miles
It also put a wicked smirk on my face all day

Ha Ha Ha

The spirit of Chippy I hope

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

dhutch

posted on 24/4/13 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snapperI felt like I had been told off by my mum then realised I am 26 years older than her, engaged 1st and acted like a teenager for the next 15 miles.

It also put a wicked smirk on my face all day

Good times.

I was once 'told off' by a bloke in a suit who pulled alongside on a cold morning as I was keeping it alive on the accelerator jets at the traffic lights at the end of my road. Personally like you, it just makes me want to do it more!!

Daniel

nick205

posted on 24/4/13 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
It's good for the soul

Being disapproved of just means someone is having less fun than you

russbost

posted on 24/4/13 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
Tut Tut Paul. I trust you're coming to the meet on Sunday so we can all tell you off!

Does this mean you now have a non-exploding Pinto that actually keeps the oil in the sump where it belongs!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
r1_pete

posted on 24/4/13 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
You were just hoping for a spanking for being caught again....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
FazerBob

posted on 24/4/13 at 11:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by r1_pete
You were just hoping for a spanking for being caught again....

I normally have to pay for that!

Ninehigh

posted on 25/4/13 at 06:59 AM Reply With Quote
Should have just given them a smile and a wink

EX01

posted on 26/4/13 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
I have to say I am surprised she even noticed you, normally they drive so close to the steering wheel and only look as far as the end of their bonnet to notice other road users?
Well done that woman for have spatial awareness I say

The beauty of a build is not the build or the drive when it’s done, it’s the sneaking the funds slowly past the wife as she remains blissfully unaware!

jossey

posted on 26/4/13 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
Tut tut... Haha

Why don't you grow up. Lmao

You should have stick ye tongue out at her then drove off with the revs high n the speed legal :-)

Ps glad it made ye feel young lol

[Edited on 26/4/13 by jossey]

Thanks

David Johnson

Building my tiger avon slowly but surely.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.