Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Any Citroen/Peugeot experts out there? autograss class 4
R1 STRIKER

posted on 20/5/13 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
Any Citroen/Peugeot experts out there? autograss class 4

Bit of a random one here. My father inlaw is looking to build an autograss class 4 for next season using a 106 shell. Engines for claas 4 are 1124cc max I think. Now he's trying to build this on the cheap so does anyone know what gearboxes will fit on an 1100 block? Maybe something stronger with larger drive shafts?? Diesel/larger petrol model maybe?

Any help and advice appreciated.

Thanks

sheepish0001

posted on 20/5/13 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Well you can use the 1.1 box on a gti as the ratios are similar and the silly power turbo guys use a berlingo box with custom shafts as the ma boxes are a bit squishy I think its the be box but I think all petrol berlingo ones bolt on not sure about diesels also if he has lots of pennies a cup car rally box would work I guess

Good luck
Sheep

R1 STRIKER

posted on 21/5/13 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Definitely not got lots of pennies but will certainly look into the berlingo boxes. Only ever use 1st and 2nd. A lot of them using custom 2 speed boxes ( lots of money!). He's a mini man really but the 106's And bubble micras have got the edge in this class now.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.