Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Car Limits Activity Day Nov 8th
greenwood03

posted on 10/10/13 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
Car Limits Activity Day Nov 8th

anyone fancy joining in?
i've enquired about holding a 'kits only' event as above.....
if the day is limited to 16 cars/drivers - then the cost would be £70 a head with plenty of driving time, and as it would be a private event - we can to a degree influence the format of the day to suit us/our cars.......

if you havent a clue what a Car Limits day is - google is your friend. and this would be held at North Weald.

anyone interested, can you drop me a mail/pm please, given that the 8th isnt a million miles away will have to make a fairly quick decision on whether this will fly, so not wanting to appear rude - really need folks to have checked their diaries and be 'up for it'.....
chrs
Mark

http://southernkitcars.comIntermarque Club for owners in the South/South East

daniel mason

posted on 10/10/13 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
a lot of us are at oulton park with tracaction that day. several members from here are doing it!

twybrow

posted on 11/10/13 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
Very tempted. I have done two of these in the kit, and thoroughly enjoyed my day. I had told myself I would do a circuit again this year, but given the time of year, and the noise regs at most circuits, this is looking like a good idea!

Why £70? The last two occasions it has been £45, and on the website it is saying £49....

Car Limits linky

greenwood03

posted on 11/10/13 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
the cost would be more than a normal day because as i mentioned in the post we'd hold the numbers down to 16 or so and keep it a private booking, rather than having them open it up to as many as they can sell to - which i believe could often be 25?

twybrow

posted on 11/10/13 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by greenwood03
the cost would be more than a normal day because as i mentioned in the post we'd hold the numbers down to 16 or so and keep it a private booking, rather than having them open it up to as many as they can sell to - which i believe could often be 25?

Thanks greenwood - that makes sense! An excellent day for anyone who fancies finding the limits in their car!

greenwood03

posted on 16/10/13 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
thanks to those from here that enquired about the day - sorry, but we've filled it up now with skcc'ers....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.