Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: York auto jumble
nick-york

posted on 31/10/13 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
York auto jumble

Im going to York auto jumble at rufforth this Saturday to get a few bits and pieces. Just wondering if anybody else on here was going ? Or is there a better one not too far away ?I go there every now and again.I've always managed to park without waiting everytime but it does get very busy at certain times.I've got a few bits from there in the past but not many.I think its about 90 % bike stuff,8% tools and 2% car stuff. But you never know what you might find!

[Edited on 1/11/13 by nick-york]

r1_pete

posted on 1/11/13 at 07:44 AM Reply With Quote
I used to go nearly every month a few years ago, then ebay seemed to kill it off, I'd be interested to know how busy it is these days.

It did used to be a case of having to wait for a parking space at anything after 10.00am, but the last time I went there was plenty of free spaces.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mookaloid

posted on 1/11/13 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Depends what you want but I have been a few times recently and it seems to be doing ok to me.

It's always been more bike orientated than car but good for fasteners and tools etc.

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

fazerruss

posted on 1/11/13 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
I used to go a lot until they put the entry price up double for now half the number of stalls. Greedy barstuards

"if assholes could fly this place would be an airport"

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.