Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Brand new cube analog 29er mountain bike
Ashley Jenkins

posted on 28/11/13 at 03:11 AM Reply With Quote
Brand new cube analog 29er mountain bike

Hi everyone,

I wasn't sure if non motoring stuff was allowed in the for sale section but I see that a few people have posted other items. I have for sale a brand new cube Analog 29er men's mountain bike. Selling it as it was bought on a bit of a whim back in August as a means to get fit and to do some excercise but unfortunately I just haven't had time to use it and it has sat in my shed since picking it up. It comes with two sets of tyres, an off road set and a road set (you can lock the forks out and turn it into a hybrid). The specs can be checked here for anyone interested:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/cube-analog-29-hardtail-bike-2014/rp-prod114105?_$ja=tsid:46412%7Ccgn:Cube+-+Mountain+Bikes%7Ccn:Chain+Reaction-UK- PLA-PLA-All-DT-SE%7Ckw:409439UK_Cube+Analog+29+Hardtail+Bike+2014&gclid=CMPD2rrAhrsCFWzItAodUHAAJg

I'm looking for £395 but will consider any offer.

Thanks.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

CosKev3

posted on 28/11/13 at 10:18 AM Reply With Quote
Which frame size is it,and colour please?
prawnabie

posted on 28/11/13 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
If you end up keeping it I regulary do trails at the Forest Of Dean - Im no expert but its a fun way to burn a few calories on a sunday morning - you are welcome to tag along.
Ashley Jenkins

posted on 28/11/13 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Hi there, it's a 21" frame I think from memory although I would have to check to confirm and it's the Matt black and Matt white version. Also has a cube competition bottle holder.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.