Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2013 mileage
Worzey

posted on 29/12/13 at 11:28 AM Reply With Quote
2013 mileage

This time last year I bemoaned the fact that I'd run further than I'd driven the Velocity in during 2013. Mechanical issues and work commitments meant I managed less that 50 miles in the car.

After a complete rebuild over the winter months including fitting a new ECU, DigiDash and Rotrex supercharger am pleased to report I've managed 953 smile induced miles. Having 248bhp on tap does encourage you to take more trips . While 953 miles isn't many by others standards, it's the furthest I've driven in a year as work commitments are still my priority and I continue to run a lot.

Maybe next year I'll manage to beat my running mileage. Having achieved a total running distance of 1,007 miles this year, my legs have still racked up more miles than the Velocity. The 136,000 calories I've burnt in the process means my power-to-weight ratio has improved dramatically.

Have a happy 2014 everyone!

Caterham R400

Tazzzzman1

posted on 29/12/13 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I was also wondering if I'd get the chance to put some miles on the 1st year for the Roadrunner SR2 as 2012 weather was so cr@p.
With the car being put on road in March and Sorned Oct managed 4500 trouble free miles Almost as many miles as we did in the tin top.
This winter I have a supercharger mod being added, so hoping that weather is as good and I can do as much or more again.More miles = more grins

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.