Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Racewear/Lid
andy1303

posted on 23/2/14 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
Racewear/Lid

Hi All,

It's time I faced facts I won't be sprinting for a while, so I've got some kit for sale. I've given as much detail as I can below, but it's up to you to confirm it's legit for whatever motorsport you want to do.... Any questions that aren't "Can I wear it for...." welcomed.

Racelidz size L fireproof SA2005 standard helmet. Purchased when regs changed in sprinting (4 years ago?) and worn for no more than 10 sprint events. Always kept in padded bag. Really would prefer not to post something as important as this. £50.

OMP single layer Proban fireproof race suit. Size 56. Good condition but regs changed so I had to stop wearing it. May be suitable for some motorsport but I don't know what. Most suited to the safety minded for trackdays etc where they insist on overalls or covered arms. £25 + post.

Sparco 3 layer Nomex race suit. 8856-2000 standard, as far as I am aware still suitable for all forms of motorsport but PLEASE CHECK. Size 60 suits 188-194 tall and 116-120 chest but may be more comfortable for a slightly smaller person. Has some fading but overall good condition. £SOLD

[Edited on 23/2/14 by andy1303]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.