Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Thanks to Jon Ison
r1_pete

posted on 14/3/14 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jon Ison

For posting about the changed speed limit and cameras on the A617 east of M1 J29.

Used the road for the first time in about 4 years this week, remembered the post, slowed down, waved to the camera van as he snapped the X5 who flew past me......

Cheers Jon.

[Edited on 14/3/14 by r1_pete]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jon Ison

posted on 14/3/14 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
Your welcome, what a sneaky underhand move to do what they have done though, as I said in my earlier post I defy the most ardent of Sunday drivers not to get captured, the new position of the limit is just so unnatural for its surroundings.
r1_pete

posted on 14/3/14 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
Yes it is clearly a revenue generating move, and nothing to do with safety, lack of visibility - other than being able to see the camera van hiding in that pull in!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 14/3/14 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
I've been through it a couple of times this month and kept to the limit and someone has flown past me every time as if I was holding them up. It sort of makes you wish the van was there ready to get them just to show them you are in the right

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.