Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Canvas, which wideband lambda and controller?
fha772

posted on 22/7/14 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Canvas, which wideband lambda and controller?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a wideband lambda sensor and controller, to use with my Canems ecu.
Can anyone suggest what to get, and where from?

Cheers Frank.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6743&start=105

froggy

posted on 22/7/14 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
Aem for me , had issues with innovate losing calibration . My aem egt probe failed and they sent me a new one no quibbles . I get mine from xenon uk on eBay , they come from Latvia but have had no issues dealing with them . Aem guage has a digital and analogue scale around the edge so easy to keep an eye as it is colour coded around the outside . Only slight drawback is the aem lambda probe has a specific plug so the Bosch plug that is on the sensor that oe cars use won't fit so you have to buy it off aem but not had an issue with mine yet , I place mine a bit further away than the narrowband sensor

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/froggy_0[IMG]

luke2152

posted on 22/7/14 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
I have an aem - it starts up very quick and can start reading within couple of seconds. The optional guage however is crap, really cheap plastiky and sticks out so far from the dash that I'll have to remove it for IVA
coozer

posted on 22/7/14 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
I had the Innovate but never had any confidence in it, could never communicate with the lappy but worked with the ecu OK.

Next one for me will probably be the AEM EUGO but last time I looked at that was ages ago so there might well be a newer better solution out there.

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.