Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: T89 Designs RD Alloy Upright and Suspension Parts
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 9/2/15 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
T89 Designs RD Alloy Upright and Suspension Parts

T89 Designs are now offering a range of made to order front upright and suspension parts for Locosts, other Kits and Race cars.

I have already supplied a number of sets as well as proving out all designs on my own sprint car.

The majority of the parts are fittings and upgrades for the popular Rally Design Alloy upright and include:

- Top and Bottom Pins for Rose Joint/Rod End Wishbones
- Fitting Kits for Caterham Wingstays
- Conversion kits to replace Ford Track Rod ends with Rose Joints/Rod Ends
- Modified Length steering rack extensions

These can be supplied as basic parts, parts with fasteners or fully assembled upright kits.

Everything is made to order for your car and most kits contain bespoke designed parts at no extra cost. All designs are numbered and archived so replacement/copied parts can be re-supplied in future.

I also supply Lightweight High accuracy bush tubes, these remove virtually all of the 'play' from the inner wishbone bushes and save over half a kilo from the overall car weight.

I can quote for and supply anything else that you may need turning and I have a number of other parts currently ready to supply.

All parts are costed on an individual basis as every kit I have supplied is different so please dont hesitate to ask, I can give a decent idea of the cost once I have your requirements before I put together a full quote.

U2U me here or e-mail on callan@t89.co.uk

Example Parts:

there are more picture in my Photo Archive Here: http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/photos.php?action=gal&user=Doctor Derek Doctors&folder=T89 Designs Parts

RD Upright with pins for top and bottom 5/8 Rod Ends and Caterham Wingstay Adaptors (on and off my Locost Sprint Car):

Description
Description

Description
Description

RD Uprights with Top Pins for 1/2 Rod Ends and a Wilwood Dynalite adaptor to fit a Westfield:

Description
Description

Adaptors to fit Rod Ends to RD upright instead of Ford Track Rod Ends:

Description
Description

Description
Description

M12 Size Lightweight Bush Tubes:

Description
Description

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 6/3/15 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote
I now have full CAD models for the front uprights so design work can be done remotely for any bespoke parts.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
beaver34

posted on 7/3/15 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
Look great
ceebmoj

posted on 18/4/15 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks to Doctor Derek Doctors, I now have some lovely shiny spacers on all round on my front uprights.

Description
Description

I just need to sort out a couple of 1/2" bolts and the uprights can go on the car.

[Edited on 19/4/15 by ceebmoj]

markyb

posted on 19/4/15 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
Got pins last year from the doctor made to my own spec - great job with good comms throughout
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 28/4/15 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
Cheers for the good feedback, its always nice to here that people were pleased with the work.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.