Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Build assistance
jonrotheray

posted on 12/4/15 at 02:26 PM Reply With Quote
Build assistance

I'm looking for someone to provide help!
I've accumulated lots of stuff, and actually done very little... and it's been years and years!

I need someone who can provide expertise and confidence, and help me get this thing finished, or else it'll just have to go.

I'm in Handcross, just south of Crawley/Gatwick.

Any local locosters interested?
I can provide: Beer money, facilities to share (big garage, pit, airline...), you name it!

Description
Description

Jon

renetom

posted on 12/4/15 at 04:36 PM Reply With Quote
Hi
I'll gladly come along & have a look see what can be done.
Send me your email on utu or phone N0
I'm in Crawley so not far away
René

James

posted on 12/4/15 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
You can't beat coming to a meet and seeing a few finished cars to inspire.

Keep your eyes out for the Sunday morning, Newlands Corner/Breakfast meets at Guildford that are advertised here every so often. There was one today for example.

I'd be happy to come along to offer some advice, as well though I finished mine a few years ago and have forgotten how I did most of it!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

James

posted on 12/4/15 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
In the meantime your picture looks like its coming on pretty well.

What's next on the list of jobs? If you've not got a list- make one! If you can't make the list... Ask here! Have you got the books? Together (Locost and Haynes) they make a pretty comprehensive build manual!

All the best!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.