Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Does anyone has as much bad luck
donn006

posted on 4/5/15 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
Does anyone has as much bad luck

As the title says I'm havering a run of bad luck lately only last week I took the car out for a run (first time since engine upgrade) thought I'd nip it across to work ,so decided to fill up at our local tesco then headed on our way only to get about 10 miles then relies I've left my glasses at the petrol pump so we head back hoping to find them searching the petrol station and driving up and down the road several times hoping ,but having to admit defeat £300 worth of glasses gone then today we head of to stonleigh filling up at the same petrol station ,even the same pump then doing a check list glasses ( spare set) samwiches gloves ,away we go arriving at stonleigh a couple of chaps stop me and say your petrol cap is missing ,I'd only forgot to put it back on at the petrol station how much bad luck is that now I have to buy a full petrol cap kit just to get the centre
joneh

posted on 4/5/15 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
Someone twatted my wife's car in a car park on Saturday and didn't leave a note. Same thing happened to my other car 6 months ago....

Sat on my left nut at work last week. That bought a tear to my eye.

coozer

posted on 4/5/15 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joneh

Lol, fat thighs or massive dangly do dars?????

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

joneh

posted on 4/5/15 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
quote:

Picture an Aberdeen Angus from behind.

bi22le

posted on 4/5/15 at 07:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
quote:

Picture an Aberdeen Angus from behind.

Fat thighs then!!

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

big_wasa

posted on 4/5/15 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
Yep lost my prescription sun glasses as well.
SteveWalker

posted on 4/5/15 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
Some years ago my mother-in-law's sister died. As this was in Ireland, the "removal" (church service) was the next evening and the burial the following day, and we had no choice but to fly Ryanair for myself, my wife and my m-i-l. The plane boarded late and the pilots announced that they'd missed the takeoff slot and we'd be delayed for four hours. My head was aching and I took my glasses off. Fifteen minutes later, they announced that they'd negotiated and had another slot immediately. Of course I got off the plane without my glasses. I realised within two minutes, contacted Ryanair staff straight away and was told that I'd have to contact Stansted after the plane finished all its flights for the day! It ended up costing me £400 to replace them

To add to that, I had to drive the hire car right across Ireland and back without glasses (just legal, but not comfortable at all).

As we came out of the removal, a car sped past the church. As it was a dark, unlit, country road and there were dozens of parked cars and mourners dressed in black, we were worried he would hit someone. We shouldn't have worried - it was our hire car that he hit and then drove off! Someone got his number and the Guarda found he was drunk, but it took us nine months to get our £500 excess back!

There was a good side though - my wife felt ill all weekend and on the day after we got back, we found that she was pregnant

craig1410

posted on 5/5/15 at 08:59 AM Reply With Quote
Sounds like you guys need to invest in one of those little pieces of cord that turns your glasses into a fashionable necklace...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.