Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: S shape bracket help
omega0684

posted on 17/8/15 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
S shape bracket help

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well? its been a while again since I last posted but I am plodding along in the background trying to get the car finished.

i've come a little bit stuck with my header tank position and the only way i can get around the lack of space is to mount the header tank at the end of the pedal box, in order to do that i need two brackets (below). i have tried a few options this evening but nothing seems to be holding with what i have lying about in the garage.

i would imagine that 3/4mm ali should be strong enough, is there anyone on the forum who would be able to make me a pair?

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dilley

posted on 17/8/15 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
Are you sure it will be high enough? I'll see if a friend of mine can make the brackets....
omega0684

posted on 18/8/15 at 04:55 AM Reply With Quote
Hi there, thanks for the quick response

Yes, it should be high enough, with the header tank mounted at the top of these brackets the return pipe from the top of the rad is above all other pipe works

[Edited on 18/8/15 by omega0684]

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.