Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Crimper help
Theshed

posted on 9/10/15 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
Crimper help

Wiring time…..

I am using a fully crimped loom. I have a crimper for Autosport contacts but need one for Tyco Cold splices, Junior timer contacts and the contacts on the Motec ECU?? Is there a frame crimper that will do the lot or do I need to scour ebay? Any recommendations anybody?

If anybody wants to crimp Autosport connectors then drop me a line if I am not using crimpers I will lend against a sensible deposit.

40inches

posted on 9/10/15 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
Anything here?
blakep82

posted on 9/10/15 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
a seller on ebay, called leomax122 or something similar (definitely leomax, not sure what number follow) sells crimping tools, usually under £10 each, same ones you buy anywhere else, great tools for the money. a bit difficult trying to find the right one, but when you find it, they work perfect. just as well as the same thing for £40+post

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

dave

posted on 10/10/15 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
Try Pole Volt, they have a range of crimping tools to suit almost all connectors.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.