Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego-Locost
Luego Racing

posted on 17/10/02 at 09:05 AM Reply With Quote
Luego-Locost

Luego Sports Cars Ltd encourage any comments on how we can improve our service or product, please feel free with any constructive criticism.
Best Regards The Team.

Findlay234

posted on 17/10/02 at 11:29 AM Reply With Quote
if i were to order a chassis soon, can i get it delivered or do i have to collect.

if you can......how much and how long will i have to wait.

Luego Sports Cars

posted on 29/11/02 at 10:38 AM Reply With Quote
Chassis

Sorry for the delay with this response, we have been extremely busy. You can pick the chassis up on any Saturday or we can deliver. Give us a call on 01487 815643 or 07761 334670 and we can discuss price and lead times. Regards Grant.
Gazza

posted on 28/1/04 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
How about an online ordering capability through your website?
A CD with the parts list & build manual on?
Recommended list of parts suppliers for stuff not offered by Luego?
A "Hints & Tips" guide?
An owners club?

Just a bag o' rusty spanners

Luego Sports Cars

posted on 28/1/04 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
Luego Gives You What You Want

Hi Gazza.

All of your comments are in the pipeline.

The on-line shop will be live from March this year.

The build manual is available to down load of the web site.

We are soon to have the build manual completed and this will be available in CD.

The prices etc are already available on Disc.

On the build manual CD we will have Hints and Tips, also a comprehensive step by step guide on how to get your Luego through SVA.

The owners club will be up and operational from the middle of Feb.

The News Letter is already operational.

All the best, keep on building these fantastic Sports Cars.

Regards The Luego Team.

Northy

posted on 28/1/04 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
I've only had experience of your pedal box and customer service.

The pedal box (Gold) is generally excellent. I was just wondering why the cable clutch version that I got doesn't have a hole for the clutch cable to run through it. And drilling a hole mucks up the fact that its powder coated!
Plus it doesn't come with unions (or the option of them) to fit the pipe to. But don't get me wrong, I still think its a great product!

Customer service was great though.

[Edited on 28/1/04 by Northy]

Graham

Website under construction. Help greatfully received as I don't really know what I'm doing!

"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?"

Built 2L 8 Valve Vx Powered Avon

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Findlay234

posted on 28/1/04 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
Where do i sign for the club???

Chris and i were planning to start one up but never really had the time then i moved to uni etc, just didnt work.

MarkL

posted on 28/1/04 at 10:54 PM Reply With Quote
I like your website but it needs to be updated more often the news pages say Oct 03 I am sure you must have had some news since then, Where will you be this year? all the show dates are for 2003. are Arrows still in F1.

I don't know if you have remote access or you go through the web people for updates. but remote may help keep things warm.
Download page not sure if there has ever been anything on this page it would not take much to put some wallpaper downloads on this or an avi, I know that you are reworking the manual but a date on it so you know which is the latest version.
The hints and tips idea above is good Perhaps builders can contibrute.

Your adverts in the press look very good most people then look for the technical stuff on the website and this is what does the initail selling (apart from driving the thing and that sold it to me) The front page should have a picture of the velocity on it along with the Viento to lead people into yor site.

I have been sold, I love the car, but the need to keep customers coming back and get there attention is a big plus. it's not a go at the site design more, I think it needs to develop, looks like you have some changes planned but some are more urgent than others.

As for customer service only two things.
Don't lose that bright voice on the end of the phone that answers all my questions and never get a press one for service press two for technical press 3 for.

Does your T5 to V8 belhousing really cost £1200 + Vat

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.