Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: T45 Roll bar, Sabelt harnesses, Lotus replica seat
Inspired_dave

posted on 30/12/17 at 03:50 PM Reply With Quote
T45 Roll bar, Sabelt harnesses, Lotus replica seat

Pair of 3" Sabelt harnesses, replaced due to change of sprint class meaning I needed in date belts. Depending on what tyres/engine size/class you are in these would still be legal in springs and hillclimb despite being out of their FIA date range.

Both can be used as 4 point harnesses with an additional pair of anti-submarine crotch straps included to make one a six point if required. One harness has had significantly less use as it was on the passenger side, so only used literally less than 10 times in the 5 years I have owned the car!

All metal buckles and adjusters, proper quality bits of kit and very expensive when new. Ideal for trackdays or sprints/hills if your car and class suit.

£80 for the pair including UK mainland delivery, excluding Highlands.

Uncovered replica of a very comfortable Lotus 26R seat. Basic but comfortable and fair condition with only a bit of crazing in the bottom of one corner, the main bonus is it barely tips the scales over the 1kg mark, I was going to replace it with a kids kart seat at one point but when I weighed it I changed my mind!! Measures 37cm at the hips. Was a passenger seat in my SEiW and has barely had any use due to the car being sprint and hillclimb specific and passengers having to deal with an air bottle, battery and two ECUs in the foot well!

£60 including postage to mainland UK excluding Highlands.

Custom made T45 roll bar with rear stays and removable petty strut. Replaced as it's no longer legal for MSA sprints and hillclimbs. Much lighter than standard roll bars due to using high spec material (met FIA and MSA specs previously but as it was custom (but professionally) made for my car i didnt have the paperwork MSA no requires). Only weighs about 6kg all in. Was welded to my Westfield and has been cut off so will need adapting to suit. Or just cut it up for some cheap T25 tubing! 97cm between upright centres, 41cm main hoop height, 80cm rear stays, 140cm strut. £20 collected from Alfreton or Ilkeston.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Inspired_dave

posted on 31/12/17 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
Sabelt sold pending payment
Inspired_dave

posted on 4/1/18 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Sabelt sold and fitted by their new owner already!

Seat and roll bar still available.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.