Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stoneleigh Show update IMPORTANT TO ALL
jollygreengiant

posted on 21/7/20 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
Stoneleigh Show update IMPORTANT TO ALL

I was not going to post this until tomorrow (as requested), however other people are posting on FB. SO.

21/07/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE:

NATIONAL KIT CAR MOTOR SHOW, STONELEIGH 2020

Dear Exhibitor,

It is with regret that we have decided to cancel The National Kit Car Motor Show, Stoneleigh in August this year. We know that most of you have already made payments towards your stands and we are happy to transfer all payments to the May show in 2021 and you will be able to retain the stand(s) you have booked at the 2020 prices. Inevitably stand prices for 2021 contracts will be increasing but we can guarantee you will not be affected by this if your payments are transferred.

As we have already paid a substantial deposit for the venue, by transferring your payments to 2021 you will be helping us to be able to continue to host the show next year and in future years. It is our hope that you will grant us your forbearance and we can continue to work together in 2021.

If you are club, we will reserve the same pitch for you for the May 2021 dates. Unfortunately we do not have email addresses for every club so inevitably some clubs will receive this information from our website or Facebook page.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and I hope that we can all pull through this difficult time together and look forward to a successful show next year.

Please could you refrain from posting the update on any social media for the next 24 hours whilst we make our own announcements for visitors, so that they hear it from us first. Thank you for your understanding on this.

We will be announcing the cancellation on Facebook today but our website cannot be updated until tomorrow (22/07/2020).

Our office remains closed for the time being. We will still be monitoring emails but please bear with us if you do not get an immediate response.

Kind regards,

Roger Cooling

Grosvenor Shows Ltd

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Bluemoon

posted on 21/7/20 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Pants... hopefully back next year..
Slimy38

posted on 21/7/20 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
To be honest I had given up for 2020, I didn't even know they had tried to reschedule it to August. Fair play to them for trying their best.

I do hope the various attendees will continue to support them in 2021 (and beyond).

adithorp

posted on 22/7/20 at 06:40 AM Reply With Quote
Disappointed but not surprised. I was looking forward to catching up with mates, mooching around the club stands, BBQ, beers, and bullshit
However I couldn't see how the main halls could work from a commercial view.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.