Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For sale - complete Robin Hood 2B weather gear
Mr Whippy

posted on 16/3/21 at 07:06 AM Reply With Quote
For sale - complete Robin Hood 2B weather gear

I'm selling my windscreen, frame, screen mounts in stainless, hood, hood frame and side screens. All have never been fitted and are as new condition out the box. I have various seals and fitting for it which I'll include.

£400 ono the lot. Postage is additional but will be well packaged with the glass inside wood. Kitspares lists this at £636 and I don't think that even comes with the windscreen.

On gumtree and Ebay now

[Edited on 17/3/21 by Mr Whippy]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
James

posted on 18/3/21 at 12:49 PM Reply With Quote
Out of interest, why do you not want them?

It's one thing I want to make my car more useable!

[Edited on 18/3/21 by James]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Deckman001

posted on 18/3/21 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
I'd seriously consider it too for a better drive-able car, but without knowing the size of the windscreen and scuttle for a 2b I can't risk buying it if it wouldn't fit the locost

Jason

Mr Whippy

posted on 18/3/21 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deckman001
I'd seriously consider it too for a better drive-able car, but without knowing the size of the windscreen and scuttle for a 2b I can't risk buying it if it wouldn't fit the locost

Jason

Oh I can easily enough get some sizes for you, I'll do that tonight. I was thinking it would probably fit quite a few car types

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 18/3/21 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
Out of interest, why do you not want them?

It's one thing I want to make my car more useable!

[Edited on 18/3/21 by James]

I'm going to put a cage on plus in my old age I only want to use the car when it's not raining...

Deckman001

posted on 18/3/21 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by Deckman001

Jason

Oh I can easily enough get some sizes for you, I'll do that tonight. I was thinking it would probably fit quite a few car types

thanks, is there a wiper motor set up there too ? am assuming that a heater would be needed for demisting too ?

Jason

Mr Whippy

posted on 20/3/21 at 03:30 PM Reply With Quote
Here's the car dimensions, any others you need just ask. I do have a wiper motor setup, one of those Landrover type cable ones.

[Edited on 20/3/21 by Mr Whippy]

Deckman001

posted on 21/3/21 at 10:48 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the info, I've just checked my scuttle dimensions, blimey my locost must be a midget !!the 2b windscreen is nearly 10cm wider and the roll over hoop is over 10cm higher . Looks like I'll have to get a bespoke set made if i go down this route.

Jason

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.