Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MK INDY FOR SALE
foskid

posted on 27/5/21 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
MK INDY FOR SALE

Selling my unfinished MK Indy, this is due to a spinal damage and couple of other long term medical problems making it impossible too continue with the build. It is about 80/85 % complete, the bodywork is almost complete, the engine (4AGE) c/w carbs is fitted, biggest job too complete is the leckie bits, all of which are included in sale

He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career.
George Bernard Shaw

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

jacko

posted on 27/5/21 at 03:39 PM Reply With Quote
Price may help people if after a car
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 27/5/21 at 03:57 PM Reply With Quote
And pictures
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
James

posted on 27/5/21 at 05:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by foskid
Selling my unfinished MK Indy, this is due to a spinal damage and couple of other long term medical problems making it impossible too continue with the build. It is about 80/85 % complete, the bodywork is almost complete, the engine (4AGE) c/w carbs is fitted, biggest job too complete is the leckie bits, all of which are included in sale

Sorry to hear that mate- must be a sad day!

Is it just the build or driving it that's impossible too? I only ask as I wondered if you could you pay someone reputable to finish it for you?

If getting in and out is the problem, I did see an MK at the Exeter show 15(?) years ago with an electric hoist to help a wheel chair user in and out of the drivers seat.

Apologies for being presumptuous- I'm just trying to keep the dream alive!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.