Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fs: Air rifle + air pistol
Benzine

posted on 29/3/22 at 01:06 PM Reply With Quote
Fs: Air rifle + air pistol

I have an air rifle and air pistol to sell. I've seen a few advertised on here over the years so thought I'd give it a go.

Air rifle is the following:
Weihrauch HW95K in .22 calibre. Unmodified so stock power level and comes with a scope. I've put fewer than 500 pellets through it.

Air pistol is:
Smith and Wesson 8" revolver in .177. All black. Completely stock. Comes with silencer and about half a dozen boxes of CO2 cannisters. Hasn't had much use at all.

If you're inteterested have a Google and see what kind of money they sell for, my price will be a lot more locost! U2U if interested and I can sort some photos out.

Collection only obviously.

[Edited on 29-3-2022 by Benzine]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Benzine

posted on 30/3/22 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
Updating the thread so those that have messaged can see some photos:
Also to add rifle does say K like I've said on the opening post. Also the pistol model is 586-8

[Edited on 30-3-2022 by Benzine]

[Edited on 30-3-2022 by Benzine]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 30/3/22 at 11:59 AM Reply With Quote
Easystart spray behind the pellet. At a minimum doubles the power, aim goes to hell but its a lot more fun with a big bang and goes clean through car doors
pigeondave

posted on 1/4/22 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
It is possible to post them. You need to use Parcelforce 48, just remember there is no insurance beyond £100 even if you pay for it.

It might open up your sales audience

Benzine

posted on 1/4/22 at 12:29 PM Reply With Quote
Updating to say both are provisionally sold pending collection

Thanks

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.