Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Turbo Recon - big up
Nick Davison

posted on 28/4/24 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
Turbo Recon - big up

This is not an advert but I wanted to share the love about a company I used to referb my Garrett turbo. It is CR Turbos (http://www.crturbos.co.uk/index.php/contact-us/).

I called them on the Wednesday to discuss what could be done, they were very on the ball and efficient. They had the turbo picked up by courier on the Thursday and by Friday Pm I had a call about what was needed for the refurbishment. Later when the entire thing was stripped and cleaned the Turbine casing was found to be cracked, so I had another call immediately with photos. An aftermarket replacement casing was bought in and the turbo balanced and tested. I also had an uprated compressor fitted because I could. I received the turbo back that Thursday.

Very impressed with how fast they turned it round and how professional they were. It cost me for the parts etc but it was as expected and costs discussed up front.

I have no lincs to them, just felt I should big them up in case anyone was looking for the same.
Nick

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.