Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK's next show appearance?
Winston Todge

posted on 2/4/05 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
MK's next show appearance?

Hey all,

Just in the process of finalising what bits and pieces I'm going to order from MK and realised that I haven't actually sat in an Indy before!

I was wondering if anyone knew when MK's next appearance was going to be? Snoopy?

Thanks,

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mookaloid

posted on 2/4/05 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
Where are you?

I'm sure there are lots of Indy owners who would be happy to let you have a sit in one.

Someone is bound to live near you.

Jonte

posted on 2/4/05 at 04:40 PM Reply With Quote
Wouldn´t that be the Stoneleigh show 1-2 may?

Click it

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
shed

posted on 2/4/05 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
ya were are you ?
Winston Todge

posted on 3/4/05 at 09:47 AM Reply With Quote
Hey all,

I'm in Reading and moving down to the Bristol area in around 3 to 4 months.

I'm thinking the Stoneleigh show would be the best bet. Be a nice birthday present to myself on the 1 May!

Thanks for your help,

Chris

andrew.carwithen

posted on 3/4/05 at 11:00 AM Reply With Quote
Aren't Mk at Deitling show (Kent) this weekend? - That's more or less on your doorstep! (if you're in Reading, still!)
If not, I'm sure there'll be a few owners there who would let you sit in one. (Mention this site and they'll know you're genuine!)
You've still got time to nip down there this affo'!

Andy.

Winston Todge

posted on 3/4/05 at 01:07 PM Reply With Quote
Aaaaaaaaaaah! If only you'd posted a couple of hours earlier! By the time I get down there it'll be 3.30 ish... Might be packing up by then...

Pants...

Ta anyway!

bob

posted on 4/4/05 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
There should be plenty of MK's to have a look at acros the bank holiday sun/mon Stoneleigh show on May 1st/2nd.

We have our own parking area within the showground again,plot number 21 on the stoneleigh map

Jonte

posted on 5/4/05 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bob
There should be plenty of MK's to have a look at acros the bank holiday sun/mon Stoneleigh show on May 1st/2nd.

We have our own parking area within the showground again,plot number 21 on the stoneleigh map

I must remember that when I come over to the show....

[Edited on 5-4-05 by Jonte]

Click it

bob

posted on 5/4/05 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a map of the site but unfortunatly i do not have a scanner,if anyone else who has the site map of stoneleigh could scan it and highlight the area 21 it would be a great help.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.