Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: i pod help!
andybod

posted on 8/6/05 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
i pod help!

urgent help please has any body got an ipod mini and do you know how to delete songs off it and only down load certain tracks bloody modern music playing thing,s errrrr
flak monkey

posted on 8/6/05 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
If you cant delete stuff through the menu system. Plug it into your PC, go to My Computer and it shoudl appear in there as another drive. Double click and just delete the files you want to get rid of.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Garbrand

posted on 8/6/05 at 09:12 PM Reply With Quote
iTunes

You can manage all your files through iTunes. It will show up in the left-hand column, click on its icon and you can delete files in the list there.

(Enter APPLE + B to show a nifty browser window, probably CTRL + B on those Win-thing computers)

Hope that helps.

Mark18

posted on 9/6/05 at 10:13 AM Reply With Quote
There's a handy utility for updating the firmware on your ipod, it also can completely reformat the thing: http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/ The on;y problem is that it's nearly 50Mb

Mark

"I don't know what I may seem to the world. But as to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than the ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.