Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: sixteennk asking for a kicking
macdave69

posted on 24/3/02 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
sixteennk asking for a kicking

is it just me or is anyone else getting abusive emails from this twat!!!!

macdave69

posted on 24/3/02 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
yes please,
I have a desire to find out what his problem is and as you know bob, i am a diminutive, mild and passive person who enjoys lively banter
What I will not tolerate is people crossing the line and taking this out of the forum,

Dazza

posted on 24/3/02 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
Well, Abusive e-mails deserve some action, as i cannot get physical on this computer, ask Chris to banish him/it.......

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

ChrisW

posted on 24/3/02 at 09:12 PM Reply With Quote
Too slow Dazza - he's already been banned. Oh and we all know what he drives (and what he looks like) so I'm sure there will be a few people looking out for a word with him at Stoneleigh.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dazza

posted on 24/3/02 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
OH, OK, WELL DONE.... post a pic of him if one is available and we can all seek him out!!!! and pee on his tent if he/it has one.......

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

ChrisW

posted on 24/3/02 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Apparently he is the guy with who built the little car to match his Locost. Look in the back of the second edition and you'll see him.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dunc

posted on 24/3/02 at 11:39 PM Reply With Quote
Do you really believe he is the one from the book? I have my doubts.
bigdaddyadd

posted on 24/3/02 at 11:56 PM Reply With Quote
I would like to see pic if someone would like to upload to photoarchive no malice just curious honest
James

posted on 25/3/02 at 01:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Yeah, I'd be a little surprised if someone Trolling (old skool netiquette term for the sort of person who goes to a Star Wars discussion site and makes a statement (usually in uppercase) how Star Trek is better and kicks StarWars ass- that sort of thing) like he was would actually identify themselves.

I'd thought until now that maybe he'd just been making a joke in his first posts and we reacted badly but I guess if you're (MacDave) getting dodgy mails then there must be more to it.

Presumably, even though banned there's nothing to stop him signing up again with another ID. Unless, ChrisW, you can ban his IP address, and even then he may not have a static IP in the first place. Is it possible to ban MAC addresses? That way he couldn't get access- although if he's dialling with a modem that's not possible either.

As someone who's been using newsgroups for years; I think there's a lesson we can all learn from this: if someone starts Trolling- just ignore them. The whole reason they do it is to provoke a reaction and by answering/reacting we're giving them what they want.

Would be interesting to get his service provider and IP address though. As some of you may have read on the Yahoo group- an awful lot of info. can be tracked down and used against tossers like this.

Oh, and if that doesn't work and we meet him at any etc. then my Wednesday nights as a kickboxing instructor should come in handy....

James

James

posted on 25/3/02 at 01:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Yeah, me too. I know what people say that you can't tell from how someone looks what they're like but he certainly doesn't 'look' the type.
More likely it's some gimboid who'd spotted a load of pictures of the same person/car and is too cowardly to let us know who he is.
Oh well, maybe one day I'll meet him on the track!

James

Dazza

posted on 25/3/02 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
or get to the club i work at and i will show the old ways of ejecting some one from the premesis.....

fuckit

Metal Hippy™

posted on 25/3/02 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
I don't reckon a nice home cooked meal and a glass of wine would do it nowadays Dazza.

Oh..

Errrrrrrrm...

Am I thinking of something else?

President of the Non-conformist Locost Builders Club. E-mail for details...

macdave69

posted on 25/3/02 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
Hang on a mo, if he wants to enter a world of pain, shouldn't I be the first to offer him the ticket.

stephen_gusterson

posted on 25/3/02 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
I reconed from the start that sixteen is just a kid trying to cause trouble. I strongly suspect that he wont / has not built a car cos you cant do that on paper round money, and his mum wont let him, and there isnt a garage at nelson mandela house.

If you are using outlook, its really easy to sweep him to oblivion.

All you need to do is click on MESSAGE at the top of the screen, whilst highlighting his post.

Then click on BLOCK SENDER.

You wont even know hes posted to you cos it will be trashed without trace.

Just in case the little pryke does it to me , he's already in the oblivion list on my PC's.

Its quite easy to find out who his isp is. Most simple is to look at his email domain - even hotmail and other accounts can be traced.

Even if he is with someone like freeserve, he can be blocked. All the 'free' isps need your phone number, which they get electronically on sign up. I suspect that they can permanently block him from ever re-subscribing to their service.

And of course, if he is posting from his daddys phone line, hes gonna get no supper and right off to bed.

And if its a school pc, then that is gonna be a real problem with his IT teacher and his passing sats level 2.

ATB

Steve

Metal Hippy™

posted on 25/3/02 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
Stephen 'Get the kid' Gusterson gets down to brass tacks...

So Steve, ya gonna do it?

ChrisW

posted on 26/3/02 at 01:14 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone who's had emails from him forward the headers (or the whole email if not) to me and I'll see what I can do about causing him some trouble with his ISP and or school/work etc etc

Chris

My gaff my rules

Metal Hippy™

posted on 26/3/02 at 02:54 AM Reply With Quote
Here, I feel, is the final word on the subject....

http://www.stuff.is/homo/hey.php?name=sixteenkw

Cheers guys.

Dazza

posted on 26/3/02 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
hahahahaha, nice one....

fuckit

Jon Ison

posted on 26/3/02 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
hipp hipp hippy, you visit some strange sites, not sure i want to be alone with you in a dark ally, you did say you had a girlfriend ? lmao.....
ChrisW

posted on 26/3/02 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
www.sixteenkw.isgay.com??

My gaff my rules

bigdaddyadd

posted on 8/4/02 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
just clicked link above for some brief amusement and was bombarded with auto loading pages I could barely shut um down fast enough did you test that link Chris?
stephen_gusterson

posted on 8/4/02 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
just clicked link above for some brief amusement and was bombarded with auto loading pages I could barely shut um down fast enough did you test that link Chris?

Basically its Adware.

Works ok on yer mate tho - just replace sixteens bit for any phrase ya want seperated with dots and it comes up. Close the windows with ctrl alt deletes.

ATB

Steve

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.