Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK INDY For Sale.
royrid

posted on 14/7/05 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
MK INDY For Sale.

Hi all, i have decided to sell my partially built Indy, that i bought & collect from the Donington show last September. Having recently started my own business, i just havn,t got the time to get on with her. I had the chassis etc powder coated by MK before i collected it, and all i have done is built up the suspension, fitted new front discs, & calipers, put the steering column in & rack, & fitted the new master cyl. I have also bought many new parts to fit, ie: Radiator, Rally spec grooved & drilled discs, Mintex M1144 pads, fuel tank & straps, Master cyl, Willwood brake bias adjuster, Boot box, Mk grill etc etc. I have also got a 2ltr Zetec engine, & close ratio Pioo diesel gearbox {overhauled}, & a set of Kawasaki ZX9R carbs to fit the zetec. The engine requires a new head gasket, & a check over. I have also got a CVH flywheel & starter to fit onto the engine as i was advised. The kit was bought as a deluxe kit, so has all the Protech shocks etc. The body work is red, with black wings, & the bonnet has got the bulge with vent in it. I will be sorry to let her go, but i can,t see me getting time to build her for the forseeable time. Any sensible realistic offers. I daren,t even add up all the receipts that i have kept. Many thanks, Royrid
Surrey Dave

posted on 14/7/05 at 07:55 PM Reply With Quote
Make sure 'ddddddddddddonut' knows about this..................

[Edited on 14/7/05 by Surrey Dave]

[Edited on 14/7/05 by Surrey Dave]

donut

posted on 14/7/05 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
Mr Surrey Dave it's donut..not Donut!! theres no capital d in my donut

Yes VERY interested. U2U sent

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
donut

posted on 15/7/05 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote
Thank you dave..oh i mean DDDDDDDDave

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
James

posted on 15/7/05 at 09:12 AM Reply With Quote
it's missing the 'ugh' it should have aswell!

But hey, if you'd rather continue the Americanisation of our culture that's alright I'm sure!

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

donut

posted on 15/7/05 at 09:16 AM Reply With Quote
I thought we were already the 53rd state of America!

Andy

Peteff

posted on 15/7/05 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
it's missing the 'ugh'

That comes after you've eaten it

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

whitestu

posted on 7/9/05 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
How much are you asking for the car?

Thanks

Stu

donut

posted on 7/9/05 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
It's sold... to me! and it's in my garage being built at the moment. Estimated arival (on road) date is April 2006. Going together nicely.

Andy

scotlad
Contributor

Posts 781
Registered 30/9/03
Location Edinburgh

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built MK Indy Blade, RH 2b Zetec, rebuilding locos

posted on 7/9/05 at 10:39 PM Reply With Quote
bugger it'll look like mine!
donut

posted on 8/9/05 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
But mine will have a Zetec so although they will look similar they won't sound the same.......and yours will be far quicker

Andy

scotlad
Contributor

Posts 781
Registered 30/9/03
Location Edinburgh

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built MK Indy Blade, RH 2b Zetec, rebuilding locos

posted on 8/9/05 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Of course- it was meant tongue in cheek and your zetec machine will give mine a good run- becs are fast off the line but mid raange grunt better with a car engine- unless of course you can afford the dizzying cost of busa/bbird etc.

who cares anyway- indys look brilliant whatever colour!

[Edited on 8/9/05 by scotlad]

donut

posted on 8/9/05 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

who cares anyway- indys look brilliant whatever colour!

Yup you bet!! (especially red with black arches eh )

Andy

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.