Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: please dont send paypal payments
marc n

posted on 3/10/05 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
please dont send paypal payments

as title

we do not accept paypal due to their huge fees both to us and you the customer, if you wish to place an order please send a cheque for payment

as soon as we recieve your cheque goods will be sent ( so far we have had no rubber ones so will continue to operate like this till it happens )

best regards

marc

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jamesg20

posted on 3/10/05 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marc n
as title

( so far we have had no rubber ones so will continue to operate like this till it happens )

in which case cheque for my new tytan is in the post then

Deckman001

posted on 3/10/05 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
In which case you are a lucky sod owning a Tytan !!!!! I want 1 !! Awesome machine
1Day,,,,, 1Day,,,,,,,

Jason

G.Man

posted on 4/10/05 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
Marc, its about time you started accepting VISA.... you can add a surcharge to cover costs, but its so handy for telephone orders and budget overuns... and the money hits your account very quickly so improves cashflow without bank visits...

Handy considering your current fitness levels...

[Edited on 4/10/05 by G.Man]

Opinions are like backsides..
Everyone has one, nobody wants to hear it and only other peoples stink!

OX

posted on 4/10/05 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
yip,it allways puts me off having to send a cheque first,a lot of my buying is done on a spure of the moment thing so if i have to sit down and send a cheque it gives me time to think ,then i dont bother.also i want what iv ordered yesterday,so the extra few days of getting the post to you puts me off as well...just saying thats all
marc n

posted on 4/10/05 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
here what your saying guys, but the charges are silly for the service plus the rent on the machine etc, would mean we would have to up prices 5% everytime we took payment via card !!!
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
G.Man

posted on 4/10/05 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
Yup, and for that facility, most of us would accept it...

We appreciate Visa etc cane you, but its often a small price to pay for the convenience...

Your prices are already competitive anyway

Rorty

posted on 6/10/05 at 06:30 AM Reply With Quote
Marc, why not increase your prices by 5% if that's what it takes and then offer a 5% discount for the customers north of the border who purchase by cheque.

Cheers, Rorty.

"Faster than a speeding Pullet".

PLEASE DON'T U2U ME IF YOU WANT A QUICK RESPONSE. TRY EMAILING ME INSTEAD!

marc n

posted on 6/10/05 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
looking into it today

must admit im suprised at the response, i would have thought sending a cheque and waiting a day would have been preferable rather than the 5 % charge or maybe thats me being a tight yorkshireman

[Edited on 6/10/05 by marc n]

G.Man

posted on 6/10/05 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
LOL Probably, but credit is a powerful swing when hiding stuff from the wife etc

Winston Todge

posted on 6/10/05 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote
Yeah to be honest, I find sending a cheque off to Marc no hassle in the slightest.

Plus it gives me time to think up reasons to tell the girlfriend why there's a big figure on the debit side of my account...

Chris.

Dillinger1977

posted on 6/10/05 at 08:36 AM Reply With Quote
my bank account statement is scrutinesed vigourously by t'other half so heres no chance of me hiding anything, and its less possible to 'minimise damage' by lying about the total cost..

as long as theres a discount for cash i'll be happy

-Rog

Richard Y

posted on 17/10/05 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
id be happy with cheque 5% on a 4k purchase hehe thats extra 4 pot upragde just for sending a cheque hehehe

im tight though

smart51

posted on 17/10/05 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
Richard Y. Why do people check wet paint but not 4 billion stars? Have you tried checking that yourself or did you believe just believe it when you were told?
phil_far

posted on 13/11/05 at 09:01 AM Reply With Quote
Marc,
just put the prices up by 5%, but get Visa please as the hassle of cheque payment is just unbelievable especially in Malta. If you had Visa payment I would have bought more stuff from you honestly but knowing that I have to go through the bank to make cheques is just too much!

Philip

mnr laptop

posted on 13/11/05 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote
still ivestigating the best way, it will mean an increase in price to cover card payments, but people paying by cheque will not be subject to this

best regards

marc

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.