Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Who is that guy who fills in SVA forms-
smart51

posted on 6/10/05 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
Who is that guy who fills in SVA forms-

There is a chap who will fill in and send off your SVA aplication form for you for £35. You give him the info over the phone and he makes sure it's filled in right. Who is he and how can I contact him. It sounds like £35 well spent.
DarrenW

posted on 6/10/05 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
Do it yourself. Download from VOSA website. Piece of wee to fill in from what ive seen. MNR will help you if you have queries on weights etc.

The other forms you need are for registration. I wrote to local office. They came out. Checked car and told me exactly how to fill in, all weeks before SVA.

i thought about using that guy but to be honest the £35 is better put towards the test - it could pay for the inevitable re-test!!

shortie

posted on 6/10/05 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
To be fair it's so simple that it's not worth wasting your money, at first I thought it would be a nightmare but it was very simple once I got started.

Rich.

Peteff

posted on 6/10/05 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote
There is a chap who will fill in and send off your SVA aplication form for you for £35

Money grabbing b@$tard, I'll do it you for £30 . As they say, don't be put off by the form filling it's simple enough. The weights are the bit you usually fall down on but MNR should be able to help you with that.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

GeoffT

posted on 6/10/05 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
I think it may be Paul Jepson, he used to work at the Reading VRO I believe. Don't have any contact info for him I'm afraid though - which is no help whatsoever really....
iank

posted on 7/10/05 at 11:01 AM Reply With Quote
Yes it's Paul Jepson.

Probably worth the money only if you are trying to avoid SVA on an incorrectly registered older kit, or you really really want an age related plate and some numpty is giving you pain and insisting it has to be a Q.

But having read through the forms it looks straightforward if you aren't trying to do anything unusual.

If you want to use him his contact details are (from KitCar ad)
Paul Jepson
PO Box 4096
Pangbourne
RG8 7ZP
0118 9842303
07748 702987
paul.jepson@kitcarreg.com

oh, if he lives in Pangbourne he ain't short of a bob or two!

dom7

posted on 8/10/05 at 08:28 AM Reply With Quote
I'm in tuch with Paul Jepson to fill in my forms because I'm French and I don't know exactly the UK's rules, but we started 2 monthes ago and I've no forms filled in for the moment ! ....

I'm just waiting for him to go to UK for the SVA.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.