Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: GT1 Headlights
Jon Ison

posted on 9/3/03 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
GT1 Headlights

PTM, guess your reading this ??? i have in my possesion 10pairs, yeap 10 pairs of what look to be very suitable lights, angle the lot, will bring a couple to meeting Wed 4 u to try, maybe solved the problem, and supply is endless if they fit,

locodude

posted on 9/3/03 at 11:25 PM Reply With Quote
Top man, lets have a look-see wed night.

Alan B

posted on 9/3/03 at 11:55 PM Reply With Quote
Save me some....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
donut

posted on 10/3/03 at 07:41 AM Reply With Quote
Oh...can't you use the spray can tops instead..they looked great!!!!!!!

Only joking. That new GT1 front is superb. I'll pop a pic of it on the MK Owners Club site asap.

Andy

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
James Hughes

posted on 10/3/03 at 11:18 AM Reply With Quote
Have to say, the one thing that doesnt appeal about MK1 demonstrators is the front lights!!

Had a look at the MK Owners club website - some lovely pictures of the Gt1. Anyone out there know how many have been sold so far? And how many have been completed? Will hopefully be ordering one myself in the next few months.....once the Locost is out of the garage.

James

bob

posted on 10/3/03 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
James

The front has changed on the new demo car as seen at Stafford,the blue demo is going racing this year so there's a chance that front may change as well.

Sorry Jon

Noodle

posted on 10/3/03 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
There's a picture in my photo section called MKIndyFront-1.jpg of the one from Stafford. The rear's MKIndyRear-1.jpg
James Hughes

posted on 10/3/03 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Noodle,

It's a pity the new demonstrator is black - makes it difficult to see in photographs, even more difficult if hidden in a coal cellar on a really dark night, being driven by a black cat wearing a black coat.

James

locodude

posted on 10/3/03 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
FYI there have been around 14 sold and at least 2 completed. One of these being the dutch one with Hyabusa power finished to a very high standard. The other also busa powered is featured on the MK owners club site and is also very nice (that's a pint you owe me paul). The black car at stafford will be finished in3-4 weeks and will be sva'd and road legal. It features Blackbird power.

mad-butcher

posted on 10/3/03 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
i think the black one looks the dogs bollocks. and PTM's boot lids finish the indy's rear end off and whats even more they f###### fit
hope you enjoyed the food chris we'll be calling you FPTM if you eat that in one sitting.
tony

bob

posted on 10/3/03 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
TONY

Are you our 1st choice supplier for the legendary Donington meat fest in Seeptember

mad-butcher

posted on 10/3/03 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
I'm hoping to scrounge a couple of passes so as i can camp saturday night and if martins mate wants to do the cooking i have been known to supply some food
tony
the world famous Sausages R Us

locodude

posted on 10/3/03 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
Bob's right about the blue car, it has to have lights to be eligable. Also it will probably be white by then and covered in sponsors logo's, you know, MK and PTM!, well MK anyway. There is also a rumour that we have some help with the spanners by non other than Scutter and on the GT's trips to the south by the London mafia! Just hope Jon's supply of biccies will last out!!!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.