Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MNR Sportscars News updated screen
marc n

posted on 3/4/06 at 07:58 AM Reply With Quote
MNR Sportscars News updated screen

On our website we have lots of new products which will be appearing in the next week,
examples:-
carbon fibre products including full bodywork
Sierra column surrounds in carbon fibre
new two part seats available in carbon kevlar or fibreglass
the new mnr windscreen
Steel replacement upright kits

please see the website for full details

will post some examples of the different carbon / kevlar std and coloured twills in the next few days

best regards

marc

[Edited on 10/4/06 by marc n]

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
smart51

posted on 3/4/06 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
any chance of a pic of the windscreen?
G.Man

posted on 3/4/06 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
Put me down for a windscreen marc, you can bring it with you when you come on holiday to save on shipping

Opinions are like backsides..
Everyone has one, nobody wants to hear it and only other peoples stink!

Winston Todge

posted on 3/4/06 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
You got any pics Marc?

I don't seem to be able to get onto the website at the mo.

Ta,

Chris.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
olv

posted on 4/4/06 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
i'd be very interested to have a peak at the windscreen also
marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:41 AM Reply With Quote
screen pics

Rescued attachment screen1.jpg
Rescued attachment screen1.jpg

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:43 AM Reply With Quote
more

Rescued attachment screen3.jpg
Rescued attachment screen3.jpg

marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:45 AM Reply With Quote
the screen is actually shaped as per masking tape in first pic, screen is 3 bolt fixing and grp frame with steel reinforcement tube inside, carbon versions available

best regards

marc

marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
another

Rescued attachment screen-2.jpg
Rescued attachment screen-2.jpg

welderman

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:49 AM Reply With Quote
Looks pretty cool that.

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
more

quick photoshop pic showing actual screen area in frame on production version Rescued attachment screen-photoshop.jpg
Rescued attachment screen-photoshop.jpg

marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 07:51 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Looks pretty cool that.

thankyou sir

nice avatar

marc n

posted on 10/4/06 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
reason for frame design the car will also be available with a hardtop and gullwing doors eventually

best regards

marc

Winston Todge

posted on 10/4/06 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
Fantastic piece of design Marc. Have you got an approximate idea of price on the screen yet?

Certainly looks like a solid structure. I suppose having an option to fit windscreen, side screens and roof will appeal to many more builders wanting something a little more practical. I'll settle for a helmet and wet knees for the moment!

Chris.

Winston Todge

posted on 10/4/06 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
P.S. Any chance you have a picture of the Sierra column surrounds!?

G.Man

posted on 10/4/06 at 10:20 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marc n
reason for frame design the car will also be available with a hardtop and gullwing doors eventually

best regards

marc

I hope thats gonna take into account all the different size roll cages

Opinions are like backsides..
Everyone has one, nobody wants to hear it and only other peoples stink!

Winston Todge

posted on 10/4/06 at 11:37 AM Reply With Quote
Is that a camera mount on the roll bar Marc!!!?

I would love to see those films...

If they're legal???

Agriv8

posted on 10/4/06 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
I Have the Vidio camera that was on the mount around Oulton. Will give details of footage in Computer format shortly.

Regards

Agriv8

[Edited on 10/4/06 by Agriv8]

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

Winston Todge

posted on 10/4/06 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
Hey Ian! I would love a bit of that footage! I'd whack it up on the site too...

Could you email it by any chance?

Does it include sound?

Chris.

Agriv8

posted on 10/4/06 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Winston.

got the rushes ( see I know people in TV)into WMV format on laptop.

I think Marc might want to check it over and edit some of it.

Quality is good if a little shakey at points ( would you expect anything else with marc at the wheel )

Will keep you upto date might need it hosted anyway as its 30 meg ( not sure what marc limits are on the MNR site )

Regards

Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

Winston Todge

posted on 11/4/06 at 06:00 AM Reply With Quote
Fantastic! Would be great to get footage of Marc at the wheel of his creation around a nutty circuit!

Ta again,

Chris.

olv

posted on 12/4/06 at 05:49 PM Reply With Quote
Looks brilliant. Must say that hard top and gullwing doors sounds mighty attractive aswell!
marc n

posted on 13/4/06 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
hope to have the first full version of the screen fitted at stoneleigh

best regards

marc

Winston Todge

posted on 13/4/06 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
So you'll be attending Stoneleigh then Marc? Will you have the new seats that you've got on your site there?

Another thing, spill the beans on the 4x4 VortX! 4x4 donor or bespoke stuff? What engine and drivetrain?

Chris.

Krismc

posted on 13/4/06 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
4x4 mmmmmm sounds very interesting, is this not just the buggys or are we talking a car version 4x4!!

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.