Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Thanks to Dean & the all new Luego crew
blockhead_rich

posted on 10/7/06 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks to Dean & the all new Luego crew

Just thought that I would publickly thank Dean and the new Luego crew for sorting out my front cycle wings in double quick time.

Custom mouldings didn't do either of us any favours along the way but I really appreciated their valliant attempts and I got that parts I needed in the end.

So carry on the service as youv'e started and you won't go far wrong in my book.

Thanks once again Dean.

Rich

P.S. How many Velocity's are there in Colchester? I know of the following so far; Paul, Mick, Guy round the corner from me (sorry didn't catch his name), + myself of course. Are there any others?

Oh and not forgetting Gary (r3nuf) over the boarder in Elmswell Suffolk + Dozeman in Stowmarket.

Danozeman

posted on 10/7/06 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
Mines a luego Velocost(locost chassis velocity bodywork.. Piddy in thetford has a Velocity, Rusty nuts in cambridge has a Luego locost, Wilkingj in cambidge with a Viento.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

Donners90

posted on 10/7/06 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
I've a Viento in Brentwood/Billericay

Gareth

posted on 11/7/06 at 10:24 AM Reply With Quote
Rich

Is was Gareth, when you going to have a second go at the SVA?

Gareth

blockhead_rich

posted on 11/7/06 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
SVA re-test is booked for the 21st of July - the earliest date I could get.

However, car went back tot eh rolling road guys today (another chance for a blast up the A12 for my MOT - not) and they discovered the reason for my high emissions was a leaking head gasket.

So don't want to risk driving it like that so there are fixing it for me. So should have thr car back my Friday pm which will give me just enough time to sort out the overhannging wheels @ the weekend.

Anyone got a spare set of alloys that I could borrow for my SVA re-test locally - must have a diameter less than 570mm and narrower the better (my alloys have a bow in the spokes which mean they stand out from the tyre / arches by abot 15mm or so). Otherwise it will mean drastic action and I rather like the smaller front cycle wings.

Rich

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.