Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Please Help... Throttle body linkages...
fully sideways

posted on 14/7/06 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
Please Help... Throttle body linkages...

I have got a set of Jenvey TB'S but i do not have a throttle Linkage & Fuel rail..
I have checked Jenvey web site, Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper to get parts to fit Please ....

Is throttle wide open ?

martyn_16v

posted on 14/7/06 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
I thought the Jenvey fuel rails were actually reasonably priced (are they still about £45?). You could make one out of copper pipe (domestic plumbing stuff) if you really don't want to stretch to that. You can also buy ally extrusion to make fuel rails, Ross Machine Racing in the US make it but a couple of people over here stock it, www.americanv8engines.co.uk and I think Bill Shurvinton have it.

Not sure about the throttle linkage, it does look expensive at first but considering how long it'd take to fabricate something similar then it isn't too bad I suppose. At least with the jenvey one you have a better chance of it working nicely, throttle linkages can be a bit tricky

fully sideways

posted on 14/7/06 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
yeah, it is more the linkages that i am moaning about, someone told me you can get univeral ones ....

i propably will go with a genuine fuel rail as i hate the thought of high pressure fuel leaks ..

Is throttle wide open ?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.