Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BIG THANKS TO ALL FROM Mac#1
mac1

posted on 20/7/06 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
BIG THANKS TO ALL FROM Mac#1

Guys

I have just sat down and read all your posts,your offers of help and good wishes
and i have to admit i am choked(no pun what so ever)honestly i am ,so i know i can speak for mark as well when i say guys BIG HEARTFELT THANKS TO YOU ALL...

It as been a very mind numbing experince and its only on reading darrens post it rings home what was hapening,fire raging above your head,extuingisher in each hand and totallly totally powerless..

I really do hope we can invite you all round in a couple of months for a beer to say thanks and listen to darren,paul and RAC marks tales of heroics and bravery so thanks again guys.
Colin

graememk

posted on 20/7/06 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
when you get sorted make sure you call in our help to get going again, i dont mind working a paintbrush to help you out.

theres always some good that comes out of the bad.

richardR1

posted on 20/7/06 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
Just proves the old addage - you reap what you sow. So many people have had good service and a helping hand from you guys, myself included, that we are all only too willing to lend a hand in troubled times. As graeme says, if you need a hand clearing, painting, erecting etc at new premises, put up a post and help will be at hand.

MK Owners Club Member 1015

muzchap

posted on 20/7/06 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
Yup after spending a few afternoons with you guys and countless hours on the phone - agreed.

Anything I can do to help - just let me know

------------------------------------
If you believe you're not crazy, whilst everybody is telling you, you are - then they are definitely wrong!
------------------------------------

bigrich

posted on 20/7/06 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
hi Col count me in as usual for anything that needs doing. i hope your makeing sense out of whats happenend and it wont be long before your back to some sort of normality. we need the mac#1 drop in centre re-opened asap
youve got my number don't hesitate to use it
regards bigrich

shortie

posted on 21/7/06 at 06:19 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Colin,

Did you manage to save the coffee machine What will mark do without having to fill up the machine with water!!

On a serious note though there's a few of us all up for a weekend visit to help with anything you might need doing when you get new premises, clearing, painting, moving stuff, computer stuff (networking\cabling\setting up PC's etc)

Just say the word and we will sort something.

As has already been said, you reap what you sow and you've done alot for others so now's the time to ask for any help you need.

Rich.

donut

posted on 21/7/06 at 06:42 AM Reply With Quote
Count me in!!! Maybe a few of us can help build the demo car to help get more customers quickly. I'm a dab hand with a paint brush and i make a wicked cuppa!!

Just don't ask me to do any wiring!!!!

Hope you get sorted soon guy's

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
seadog

posted on 21/7/06 at 06:56 AM Reply With Quote
Better still how about I come up with my kit and everyone can help me put it together!!! We can splat a MAC#1 badge, no-one would be the wiser!!

I really hope you are back up in a couple of months guy's, the way things are going at the mo your going to end up with one hell of a working party.....I'll bring some beer if you like!!

donut

posted on 21/7/06 at 07:23 AM Reply With Quote
cracking idea seadog!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mac1ZR

posted on 21/7/06 at 12:21 PM Reply With Quote
Count us in for any help needed. What are we going to do on Saturdays without you guys!!
Triton

posted on 22/7/06 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote
Mark,Colin

I know I'm a tad out of it these days but if there is owt I can do just shout.
Chins up dudes
Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

speed8

posted on 22/7/06 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
Just got back from the rig and saw this..... Unbelievable!!!!
I would give you a hand but I'm not home for a few weeks (and to think I was going to leave my car down there till I got back )

Fingers crossed the insurance company is quick to pay out.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.