Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mitcham, anyone testing there soon?
James

posted on 27/7/06 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
Mitcham, anyone testing there soon?

Right, re-test at Mitcham tomorrow lunchtime.

Is there anyone else going there soon who needs anything cleared up in advance that I can ask the inspector?

What I mean is things lilke "is this ok? How should this be done for SVA? etc. etc." type questions.

Not going to be there long but if I can help anyone one then might as well when I've got the guys undivided attention!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

ned

posted on 27/7/06 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
James,

On your way back why don't you pop up to the office (turn right where i did and its 1/2 mile on right, after the bend - can't miss it ) Shortie and Seadog want to admire your car

[Edited on 27/7/06 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
seadog

posted on 27/7/06 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah pop along James.

Did you have any luck washing out the cat waz from your seat??

martthefridgeman

posted on 27/7/06 at 12:56 PM Reply With Quote
yes is that real gold leaf on my mac cetificate
James

posted on 27/7/06 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by seadog
Yeah pop along James.

Did you have any luck washing out the cat waz from your seat??

Erm, will see how it is and whether my girlfriend is willing. She's navigating (pity she doesn't know left from right) so will see how it goes.

Plan is to go to Wimbledon DVLA on way home from the SVA so will see how things are for time/traffic etc.

As for the waz from the now violin string cat, no I haven't tried to get it out yet. Ned may have mentioned his Seven is the latest 'donor' to contribute to my car by very kindly lending me his seats!!!
I didn't feel the inspector gagging on the stench would be conducive to a pass!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Deckman001

posted on 27/7/06 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
James, any chance you can ask them about the rear boot area, I was going to use a torneau type thing with poppers holding it on , that way I can get to the fuel filler cap(which is a locked one) and at other times all is hidden, I can't use a solid piece of anything as my roll bar has back stays that go down to just below the top rail ? Make any sence ??
Thanks Matey
Jason

James

posted on 27/7/06 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deckman001
James, any chance you can ask them about the rear boot area, I was going to use a torneau type thing with poppers holding it on , that way I can get to the fuel filler cap(which is a locked one) and at other times all is hidden, I can't use a solid piece of anything as my roll bar has back stays that go down to just below the top rail ? Make any sence ??
Thanks Matey
Jason

Mine was fine with a tonneau (hemmed sheet of tonneau vinyl) that was held in place just with sticky back velcro.

Needless to say the summer heat has killed the glue the velcro peels off the vinyl!

Still passed though.

Cheers,
James

Deckman001

posted on 27/7/06 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
Stunning answer I was starting to panic, not that I'm due to sva in the near future anyway
Thanks
Jason

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.