Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Team Dynamics Alloy Wheels Massive Discount
dozracing

posted on 9/8/06 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
Team Dynamics Alloy Wheels Massive Discount

Hi all,

Subscribers to the GTS newsletter will soon receive a fantastic offer, of these Team Dynamics Alloy wheels, at less than £200 per set.

To subscribe simply go to www.gtstuning.co.uk and subscribe to the newsletter. Act today as I’ll be sending the new newsletter out on Wednesday morning and we only have limited stocks.

The wheels come in two different styles, Fusion and Zeta, shown here. Both come only in 15” size, Ford bolt pattern and 6.5” width.

Kind regards,

Darren Rescued attachment wheel-fusion.jpg
Rescued attachment wheel-fusion.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dozracing

posted on 9/8/06 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
The other style: Zeta Rescued attachment wheel-zeta.jpg
Rescued attachment wheel-zeta.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
flak monkey

posted on 9/8/06 at 12:01 PM Reply With Quote
I could be interested in a set of these, as I am not sure if the offset of my capri wheel will mean they stick out from the rear arches. Will get it checked out ASAP!

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

ned

posted on 9/8/06 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
flakmonkey,

i tried a set of capri 13x7's off a 2.8i and they stuck out a mile thats with book width chassis, wide gts wings and gs dedion.
will dig out the pics..

Ned.

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/IMG_2140b.jpg
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/IMG_2143b.jpg

[Edited on 9/8/06 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

scotty g

posted on 9/8/06 at 04:36 PM Reply With Quote
Oooooooh.
I like these, i'm bidding on a set on ebay at the mo but if i don't get em i will deffo have a set of these ones.

Fat boy 1

posted on 9/8/06 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
get me a set

BT

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.